Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Up until now, we have been fine with our TP reserve. We buy a lot of stuff in bulk and store in our pantry, etc.

I have been to the grocery store every 7-10 days the last month. Only once has there been any TP and we were limited to buying 4 rolls.

Doing the math, we are gonna be out before long and even if the store has some, my family of 4 can’t make it 7-10 days on 4 rolls.

Don’t really want to spend $500 on a bidet that warms the water...wife not too excited about handheld sprayer and doesn’t really want to have the serious discussion about what we should do.

Probably just gonna buy the sprayer Incase we got worse case scenario...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Is there not a big box store accessible? Target, Costco, Walmart?

My GF ordered TP online. I think from Amazon.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Coronavirus complaint/commiseration thread.

Closest box store is like 35 minutes away in Glenwood Springs...don’t ever go down there...but will probably drive there tomorrow as I need to drop off my chain saw to get repaired.

Amazon seems to only have “coreless” and even then, looks like deliveries are out in to June?

I ordered a handheld version as they are $50-$80. Have it just Incase if I can’t find anything in the city tomorrow.

"We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

It snowed a foot at my house today and I can’t ski.
    I have a selection of garden implements you could cave my skull in with.
    I recommend the pick axe, but you can go for the sledge or the 6 foot pry bar if you want. Maybe the 6 foot jack handle.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    There is a shortage of Calidad flour tortillas. Sucks.
    KQ... I humbly suggest that you try some better tortillas. The ones that come raw for you to cook (or just make some dough). 4 ingredients.

You'll be hooked. And you'll taste all the preservatives in the weird fluffy mainstream shit ass tortillas.

Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    Closest box store is like 35 minutes away in Glenwood Springs...don’t ever go down there...but will probably drive there tomorrow as I need to drop off my chain saw to get repaired.

Amazon seems to only have “coreless” and even then, looks like deliveries are out in to June?

I ordered a handheld version as they are $50-$80. Have it just Incase if I can’t find anything in the city tomorrow.

So your plan is to spray the shit off your ass and then air dry?

My GF said she ordered cordless but got regular. She was both surprised and happy.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    KQ... I humbly suggest that you try some better tortillas. The ones that come raw for you to cook (or just make some dough). 4 ingredients.

You'll be hooked. And you'll taste all the preservatives in the weird fluffy mainstream shit ass tortillas.
    I've never ventured into tortillas making but might have to start

Complaints are very few
    No time to turn away from you
    Seen the things you do whence
    Another time to be true

Wash as your tear
    Did to me all these years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodriguez tortillas out of Caldwell, ID. Ready to eat or the kind you cook. Only tortillas we use unless making them.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I've never ventured into tortillas making but might have to start
    It's so easy. Buy a press and some maseca and you'll never go back. Dirt cheap.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    It's so easy. Buy a press and some maseca and you'll never go back. Dirt cheap.
    But my friend posted it won't work.

Mrs Jupiter made some tortillas this
    week. Our first time. Thanks, virus

I asked my neighbor how he's doing, and he frowned and said, 'can't complain'.

Fuck I guess he's right, isn't he? Us too for the most part. Well, I'm gonna complain a little anyways.

Up until now, we have been fine with our TP reserve. We buy a lot of stuff in bulk and store in our pantry, etc.

I have been to the grocery store every 7-10 days the last month. Only once has there been any TP and we were limited to buying 4 rolls.

Doing the math, we are gonna be out before long and even if the store has some, my family of 4 can’t make it 7-10 days on 4 rolls.

Don’t really want to spend $500 on a bidet that warms the water...wife not too excited about handheld sprayer and doesn’t really want to have the serious discussion about what we should do.

Experiencing hardship with the Great Toilet Paper Famine of 2020? Please refer to the handy dandy thread I started to address just that: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...let-Paper-Woes
    God speed, my friend.

Maybe try getting on to one the TP subscription services? Who gives a , Peach Goods, Reel Paper. I think there is a few out there - heard a story on NPR about these.

Why can’t chicks use Kleenex?

That I have seen for sale in the stores.
    If you’re on septic, then get a plastic bag by the loo for non flush disposal.

Hell I’d use paper towel after a dookie if that’s all I had. In fact I’m sure I’ve done that once or twice in a poorly stocked restroom

I use TP to blow my nose or wipe the seat but other wise I never use TP since I instaled a 46$ bidet
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Why can’t chicks use Kleenex?

That I have seen for sale in the stores.
    If you’re on septic, then get a plastic bag by the loo for non flush disposal.

Hell I’d use paper towel after a dookie if that’s all I had. In fact I’m sure I’ve done that once or twice in a poorly stocked restroom
    I have even gone so far as to use the cardboard tube as wipe.

Coronavirus complaint/commiseration thread.

Been making corn tortillas for a while now. Luckily got a case of Bobs Masa right before the poop hit the fan, so I’ve been covered.

Everybody else likes flour and they’ve been hard to find. Made my first batch yesterday and they turned out okay. Much more fiddly than corn but the denizens were happy. Lard makes everything taste good.

Kids have gotten picky about veggie straw colors and have taken to trading and bartering. I argued that they were full of shit about flavor differences. A blind taste test later and the old man was eating some crow...and a handful of yellow veggie straws cause they’re the best.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I use TP to blow my nose or wipe the seat but other wise I never use TP since I instaled a 46$ bidet
    So you just have wet panties after pooping then? You gotta dry off.

Bag, thanks for the veggie straw lesson. I had no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I have even gone so far as to use the cardboard tube as wipe.
    STHU you're going to entice Fred to come back to talk more shit.

A decent tortilla makes a good toilet paper alternative, one would guess
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.