LIVE Q&A w/Cody Townsend tom (Sat) 8 ET/ 5 PT

Hey you frigs!

Gonna be hosting a LIVE ask me anything with Cody Townsend tomorrow, Saturday, from 8 pm eastern / 5 Pacific where we'll chat about our mutual experience of Mt Washington during the east coast episode of The Fifty Project, what's it like to get made fun of relentlessly by a guy who can barely snowboard, and any of your other burning questions about the Fifty Project, having a wicked sweet truck, and other pro skier stuff. You can also ask me anything you want to, like "why'd you get to ski with Cody when you are at best a mediocre splitboarder?" Or "why do you only want to buy or sell short skis with soft flex patterns? Don't you know this is TGR bruh??"

Know we did one of these YEARS ago when I was TGR official right here in the forums, but we're going all 2020 with YouTube for this one.

You can RSVP here and we'll field your questions live during the chat, or completely ignore and/or make fun of you, depending on how closely your YouTube handle matches your forum alias: https://youtu.be/NRTDKR8Br6s

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WaistDeepGroomers; 03-27-2020 at 10:01 AM.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

i have a question:

hey cody,
    why isnt elyse in more of your footy?
    its because she's a better skier,
    isnt it?
    "we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up"
    mike tyson

Posting the video from the Cody & Bjarne Salen Q&A last night. Unfortunately I had to leave the server room at TGR unattended for a whole hour to participate in this, but thankfully they didn't melt and erase all the TR's.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.