WTB AT setup and/or skins

Boys are headed home for a bit and with lots of snow left looking for someway to get them out. I've got a set of old BCA day wreckers they could use and one set of AT boots in a 27.5 that should fit one kid. So, need a pair of AT skis with bindings, could remount something with some frame bindings if you have those but I'm plum out of skin options so:

Need , full setup (prefer, ski, binding and skins) or a set of AT/alpine bindings and Definately need skins. Used and knackered preferred, likely get used a few times per year so not looking to spend mucho cash. Both boys are lightweights and ski shorter skis, 179 and 177 respectively. Alternately my fat ass could give up my Atomic access with marker tours and move into a real setup.
    Driving to Targhee

Not a huge fan of them but could be a good spot for some Alpine treckers assuming they have a downhill setup

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

What bsl?

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Sorry I do have a set of tattered bca trekkers which would get one up on their alpine gear if I had skins. One is on a 305 alpine boot.

The other is a 27.5 I’m guessing a 315? I have an old set of mega rides he’s used once or twice in a 27 that are 310.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Driving to Targhee

I have two pairs of Salomon guns that might work if they are ok ripping around in matching stuff. One is 165cm and one is 175cm. Both have Dynaduke plates (pre-EPF and 5 hole toe Dynafit) mounted for approx 305mm bsl. Both pairs have orange BD Ascension skins. I have two pairs of Dynafits Verticals or Speeds too. The 175cm skis will need a good wax job. If interested in working out a price, shoot me a PM.

These:

https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/salo...ighty-gun-2006

I'm in Portland, OR.

Thanks!

PM Sent
    Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge...

Cheap 27.5 AT boots here:
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...albello+sherpa

Offers welcome and can ship out right away.

I have some new armada multi fit skins I would sell. I also have a pair of apache Coombas (174 that measure long, 177 i think)...with older Fritschi Freerides on them. You pay shipping and they are yours. They have been drilled many times but they were solid the last time I used them.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

PM sent.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using TGR Forums mobile app