Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,151

    What’s a good add-on bidet?

    Lack of TP and previous interest has me thinking about ordering a bidet to add to my current toilet. Any recommendations?

    And another question. After the water cleans your parts off, don’t you still need something to dry off? Assuming it’s not as much paper, but something is still needed right? Unless you have a fancy one with a blow dryer.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    6,229
    Coffee Can filled with water and a toothbrush

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,151
    Assuming soft bristles

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    13,063
    Searchjong is my favorite brand.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    19,556
    Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Coffee Can filled with water and a toothbrush
    Folgers or Maxwell House?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    12,154
    I installed a couple of BB-1000 seats for a client several years ago who is a proctologist. He and his wife report being very happy with them. This is the upgraded model.


    https://biobidet.com/collections/pro...ts/bliss-bidet
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,513
    Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Folgers or Maxwell House?
    Chock Full o Nutz

    Duh
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    12,916
    Lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    6,229
    Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Folgers or Maxwell House?
    Yuban

  10. #10
    DJSapp's Avatar
    DJSapp is online now (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    All over NCal
    Posts
    6,415
    Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Folgers or Maxwell House?
    I don't think it matters, so long as Juan Valdez isn't staring at your taint.
    Fat fuck bubbas are not erosion.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    16,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    I installed a couple of BB-1000 seats for a client several years ago who is a proctologist. He and his wife report being very happy with them. This is the upgraded model.


    https://biobidet.com/collections/pro...ts/bliss-bidet
    Much of an improvement over the BB-8?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    20,073
    Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    Lack of TP and previous interest has me thinking about ordering a bidet to add to my current toilet. Any recommendations?

    And another question. After the water cleans your parts off, don’t you still need something to dry off? Assuming it’s not as much paper, but something is still needed right? Unless you have a fancy one with a blow dryer.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A0RHSJO/

    I am a cheap asshole so I only needed this ^^ one from Amazon, only 46 can$,

    The jet assembly sandwiches between the bowl & the seat assembly , the control knob connects between the water suppy and the tank to supply the water, when you turn on the water the pressure makes the jet drop down which then sprays yer ass with cold water and it works fine you really don't need any paper at all, you will still have to dry yer ass somehow, maybe you could get one of your illegals to do it for you ?

    they include the wrenches and teflon tape for those of you who should not be allowed to own tools
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    35
    I bet most bidet washlets are sold out by now, but this one is great takes less 10 min to install. https://www.brondell.com/simplespa-t...-nozzle-bidet/

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    livin the dream
    Posts
    3,730
    There is already a thread on this. Like earlier this week. You guys are soft.

    The correct answer is: Search Jong


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    16,564
    Pretty happy with the kitchen faucet version, once you get the pressure valve dialed in its good by TP.
    watch out for snakes

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Pretty happy with the kitchen faucet version, once you get the pressure valve dialed in its good by TP.
    If you mean the little flexible hose kind, we have one of these too. We got it for dealing with diapers and rinsing out a little toddler potty, but it now gives me peace of mind in the TPocalypse. It's just randomly a really useful thing to have, was cheap, and took a few minutes to install.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    There is already a thread on this. Like earlier this week. You guys are soft.

    The correct answer is: Search Jong
    Thank you.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    16,564
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    If you mean the little flexible hose kind, we have one of these too. We got it for dealing with diapers and rinsing out a little toddler potty, but it now gives me peace of mind in the TPocalypse. It's just randomly a really useful thing to have, was cheap, and took a few minutes to install.
    Yep, the multi purpose makes it a no brainer. I do have a regular version on order, mounts under the seat bracket and will try to piggy back it with the flexihose version.
    watch out for snakes

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Vancouver
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Pretty happy with the kitchen faucet version, once you get the pressure valve dialed in its good by TP.
    I just did a trip through Vietnam, Laos, Thailand last month. (Trip report to come once I convert all my photos from my phone to laptop ) Came back just in time before this virus took ahold of the world. I would say 90 percent of bathrooms in all 3 countries had a vegetable sprayer attached to the toilet. It was simply amazing not to have to use TP for 6 weeks.
    What if "Alternative" energy wasn't so alternative ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •