Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    I think it will be more of a closer to the date call- and we can make sure everyone knows the locations which lot we are in. I say wherever we have the most sunlight
    Unfortunately we do not have such a great parking lot set-up like you do in Alpental- That is pretty special.
    But I would plan to park in the Ranch lot and get the free carpool (I pass the Motel 6 on my way to the mountain so can pick people up on my way from town too)
    and then one of us will park in the closer pay lots for prime BBQ location and the others can join when it becomes free at the end of the day (or just walk over)
    skid luxury

The Quick and The Dead ~ A Western Odyssey

Road trip
    Greetings from the palasades at the Palasades at Tahoe . We're still skiing on last year's snow, but we got a bunch in Dec.

Brett Dennen playing at knotty pine in Victor Wednesday. I'm planning on going. Should be fun. NOPE CANCELLED

And I am in for carpool from motel6. As a rider or driver

Touring I would love to join. Aiare 1 and brought my stuff. I need conditioning with Boston 11 weeks away

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jhyatt; 01-25-2022 at 02:52 PM.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I noticed that Ranch lot parking is free with 3 or more people in the car.

Since there are a number of parking lots and some of us are ignorant of all the new fangled configurations there, could some knowledgeable person specify exactly which parking lot is being referenced?
    The ranch lot. It's a very short walk to the tram or there is a shuttle. https://maps.app.goo.gl/frMEtLWm6EMG4MmK8

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

I've got 8 50% off coupons. PM me if you need some. Pretty sure you have to reserve and pay for the ticket online, can't just walk up to the ticket window. It's a little last minute but hopefully it will help a few people.
    I'm going to try and get out Thursday and Friday afternoon to ski with whoever is around. Should be out all day Saturday and Sunday.
    "College sailing isn't about who wins the most races, its about who can stand in the morning"

Quote Originally Posted by swerve View Post
    I've got 8 50% off coupons. PM me if you need some. Pretty sure you have to reserve and pay for the ticket online, can't just walk up to the ticket window. It's a little last minute but hopefully it will help a few people.
    I'm going to try and get out Thursday and Friday afternoon to ski with whoever is around. Should be out all day Saturday and Sunday.
    I also have some coupons. I plan to be out Thursday afternoon, Friday morning, both weekend days.

I'm Ikonoclasted and did the online res, so I assume I can just walk up. Crustal doesn't have rfid readers, so I'm assuming there's an rfid chip in the ikon pass.
    I'm doing the lazy roll en route, lurking in Boise tonight.

I packed the 210 Dynamic VR27 Super Geants or is that Geant Supers?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I noticed that Ranch lot parking is free with 3 or more people in the car.

Since there are a number of parking lots and some of us are ignorant of all the new fangled configurations there, could some knowledgeable person specify exactly which parking lot is being referenced?
    Many soul skiers have stopped at stilson lot to pick up one or more skiers to make three. For free parking at ranch lot.

Pull into jh and keep right. Can’t miss it. Quick bus to the tram.

Sadly missing the maggotry myself.
    Hoping the party continues to late February when my ass finds a seat.
    . . .

And I'm booked!
    2/6 - 2/11

WOO-HOO!

Rollin in this afternoon through sat morning-motel6

Anyone wanna hang/ski-djongo has my cell#..I prob won't have internet access to check here, once I leave
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Nice work mags, we'll ski you fellas soon. Any issues, just text me.

Prolly gonna have a beer and buds sesh tonight about 6 pm roundabout my place, holla if ya wanna join in.

Yep, that rfid is walk up and amazingly works really well. Crowds are nonexistent so getting yer shite figured out early, if problems arise, should be quickly handled.

Looking like tomorrow will be a good day 1 of mag shenanigans.

I have a prize for the first mag to succesfully poach the Natural selection course. Jus' sayin'.

Cold nights ~0*, and warmish days ~29*, this week looks like a corn fest...
    Gonna be beautiful days to turn the village on.

My favorite conditions - Walk on trams.

Just an FYI: Up until this morning, Saturday and Sun. res. were unavailable. Today, they re avail. on IKON.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post

And I am in for carpool from motel6. As a rider or driver

Touring I would love to join.
    @ M6. Not skiing today (Wednesday) but will be back out tomorrow, Friday & Saturday.
    Let’s get a carpool going for the mornings anyway. Pooling up at the Stilson lot can make sense for people on different afternoon schedules. PM me and let’s meet outside and discuss.

“Eagleskier” was planning on the pass Sunday I believe. I may join him if he’s willing.

It’s been uncrowded so moving around and meeting up shouldn’t be much of a problem. Like DJ says, walk on trams seem to be the norm for right now.
    Looking forward to a mag ski together and getting rid of some of these stickers I had made up.

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    And I'm booked!
    2/6 - 2/11

WOO-HOO!
    Yo, douche thy box so I can send you some discount tickets.

I'm out of discount tickets, check with stevied if you need some. If he's out shoot me a message and I'll round up some more.
    "College sailing isn't about who wins the most races, its about who can stand in the morning"

I have at least 1-2 more 50% discount vouchers so pm me if anyone still needs any
    skid luxury

Landed @m6#228.

Allow me intervals to aggregate my fecal matter.

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    I have at least 1-2 more 50% discount vouchers so pm me if anyone still needs any
    Douched and PMs sent.

Nice work Mags. Still plan on a casual sit around, drink, safety talk and wax skis session tonight at my place at 6.
    Will pm youse guys.

The Quick and The Dead ~ A Western Odyssey

My favorite drinking game is sit and drink. So far I haven’t lost. Enjoy mags, bummed to miss out. I’m in the UP visiting family, got some freshies snowshoeing and fat biking, may do some downhill skiing Sunday on borrowed tele gear. Comical endeavors to ensue. At least there’s tons of good cheese and beer.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by swerve View Post
    Yo, douche thy box so I can send you some discount tickets.

I'm out of discount tickets, check with stevied if you need some. If he's out shoot me a message and I'll round up some more.
    swerve got me sorted on the vouchers.
    Thanks man!

In the name of Baba Rum Skibum and Ron Funk I dub this the 2022 Teton Human Ski In.

Drop In, Turn On, Tune Up

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Just an FYI: Up until this morning, Saturday and Sun. res. were unavailable. Today, they re avail. on IKON.
    I canceled my IKON reservations for those dates, hope one of you snatched them up.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Nice work Mags. Still plan on a casual sit around, drink, safety talk and wax skis session tonight at my place at 6.
    Will pm youse guys.
    Damn, DJ. Still workin. Would love to make the next one! Should be out there Fri, sat and sun. Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post
    @ M6. Not skiing today (Wednesday) but will be back out tomorrow, Friday & Saturday.
    Let’s get a carpool going for the mornings anyway. Pooling up at the Stilson lot can make sense for people on different afternoon schedules. PM me and let’s meet outside and discuss.

“Eagleskier” was planning on the pass Sunday I believe. I may join him if he’s willing.

It’s been uncrowded so moving around and meeting up shouldn’t be much of a problem. Like DJ says, walk on trams seem to be the norm for right now.
    Looking forward to a mag ski together and getting rid of some of these stickers I had made up.
    I’m still planning on the Pass Sunday morning before I head back. I’m actually not going to do any touring per se but just do the boot pack to the top. These days I’m not that quick on the uphill but anyone who wants to join me is welcome. I’ll probably just do one lap cause I want to be home for the Niners game. At this point I’m making a guess that the conditions on any of the main descent lines will be like anything off piste at the Vil. Skier packed and possibly a bit firm. If my guess is wrong, I welcome any beta from the locals. Ski ya all later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last evening's get together was chill and getting to meet some new mags as well as reconnect with some known ones was great. Thanks all for coming over and keeping it chilly willy.
    In attendance: BusterHighmen, Babybear, Baron, Swerve, ski220, Sailcat, Lindenle, and JHyatt and m'self.

We'll miss you guys that couldn't make it, but we'll turn for ya.

2 mags are heading OB into granite first thing today and the rest of us are gonna bang around the groomers, waiting for the sun...waiting for the sun.

Corny corn should be good and with any luck, the shell will crack on the off piste early.

Tentative plan is to have another full group get together Saturday evening. Either dinner somewhere or meet after everyone gets some food on their own, then partying at the waxroom.

We have some swag from the TRGz universe and some other random goods.
    Ski220's stickers are quite the hit as well. I've got some in the works too.

And, as ever, nightly safety sessions in the waxroom. 6pm blastoff daily.