WTB: inexpensive boost 29 or 27.5 rear wheel (or set)

I have two weeks left in this vacation and my rear wheel is kaput. I need something to keep me going for two more weeks. Currently in Phoenix, going to be in Prescott on Wednesday. Can travel a little or provide shipping address. What's out there?

Seth

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Seems like it'd be a good time to throw a local shop some business. I'm sure they could use it.

If 27.5+, will need both wheels (and tires if available). Have XD cassette and centerlock discs.

Quote Originally Posted by sethschmautz View Post
    I have two weeks left in this vacation and my rear wheel is kaput. I need something to keep me going for two more weeks. Currently in Phoenix, going to be in Prescott on Wednesday. Can travel a little or provide shipping address. What's out there?

Seth

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Seems like it'd be a good time to throw a local shop some business. I'm sure they could use it.
    I called multiple shops in Phoenix. Nobody had wheels to sell any cheaper than $1500. Crazy.

Jenson: $175 RACE FACE AEFFECT R 30 29" WHEEL, 12x148 XD Driver.
    Free Shipping, Get it by Wednesday.

EDIT: 6 bolt, so you also need a new rotor. So add a 180mm RT66 for $16.

I called multiple shops in Phoenix. Nobody had wheels to sell any cheaper than $1500. Crazy.

Dang. That's nuts.

If 27.5+, will need both wheels (and tires if available). Have XD cassette and centerlock discs.

Fwiw I ran my hightower as a 29 front / 27.5+ rear (and with a 130mm travel fork) when I had to send my stock fork out for service and that was the only combo I had on hand at the time. It was not ideal but also not terrible. Can't help you out with a wheel, but just food for thought if it's the difference between riding your bike and twiddling your thumbs.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

A quick update. I reached out to Reynolds and coordinated with a local shop who had a new wheel they were willing to give me. Reynolds and the shop spoke and I'm here picking up the wheel right now.

Super impressed with both Rage cycles in Phoenix who were willing to make this happen and Reynolds who responded so quickly to my request. This will make me a return customer if Reynolds for sure.

Thanks for all of the suggestions and help. I was able to located other rear wheel options both in Sedona and Prescott also.

Seth