Thread: I-Cloud Scam ?

I-Cloud Scam ?

I just got a phone call telling me that there have been multiple accesses to my I-Cloud account from Texas and Connecticut (where I do live).

I very briefly had an I-phone several years ago and set up an I-Cloud accordingly. I have never used nor remember accessing the I-Cloud.

When the person got to point where he asked me to goto "Settings / Security" I hung up.

Is this a new "I am from Microsoft security and need to access your computer" scam?

Currently I have an Andriod phone and a non Apple laptop.

I would guess it is a scam the Mrs would get those calls quite often and almost fell for them a couple of times. It was time for a new computer for her anyway so I bought her a Ubuntu desktop and all that shit stopped.
    You know, you can swear on this site. Fuck, shit bitch. See?

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

Never got a call, but I get a iCloud account emails all the time and never have had an iCloud account for an Apple Device. Hang up and if you suspect there could be a real problem, reach out to apple.com on the issue directly.

Here is an article that sounds like it could apply and be similar: https://www.imore.com/apple-icloud-b...-you-need-know

These clowns were calling me daily for a while a year or so back.

At one point I told the guy on the phone we had a trace on them and were about to knock the front door down - he let his guard down and started taunting me. Complete scam.