Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1748
    I have $20 on fred.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    I have $20 on fred.
    You can't afford $17 more you cheapskate?

I've got $20 on KKK

Fred has strong legs but they never leave the ground

A ski-off would be more appropriate.

Between bong rips, setting I70 FKTs and rawdogging Summit's finest, I'm surprised Fred has the time to come down to the Front Range

deep breaths, people, deep breaths.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

The Ethics of Outdorr Recreation in Times of COVID-19

Lets keep the threat spigot closed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    You think that there is a chance that you’d walk out of that hospital alive if you attacked me?

Seriously there is fucking around and harsh banter and there is a line you just crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Mamma Mia!!

The line, well, it seems to have been crossed.

Check yo self foo!!

Poor kid, all worked up here. Maybe tune out for a moment and get your feelings dealt with before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Is there someone you can call?

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    A ski-off would be more appropriate.

Between bong rips, setting I70 FKTs and rawdogging Summit's finest, I'm surprised Fred has the time to come down to the Front Range
    RAWDOGGING LOL!!! thats great dude

fuck yeah

easy buddy it was fucking joke! lighten up ok? go ride a bike or go skiing you pussy I got a ten inch scar on my chest I'm not looking to fight anyone I'd even let you hold my hand while they do a sonogram and a cat scan tomorrow they inject me with this shit and it's an amazing body high for a minute, coolest feeling in the world

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Is there someone you can call?

I don't see my therapist till friday
    maybe he needs a referall

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    I don't see my therapist till friday
    maybe he needs a referall
    Don't forget to check the spare

fuck yeah

.......you hold my hand while they do a sonogram tomorrow ......
    Wait? What? Fred’s pregnant? And the baby daddy isn’t joining him? Maybe he’s not sure who?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Lets keep the threat spigot closed...
    Thread spigot? No, you. Close your gaping douche-nozzle.

fuck yeah

easy buddy it was fucking joke! lighten up ok? go ride a bike or go skiing you pussy I got a ten inch scar on my chest I'm not looking to fight anyone I'd even let you hold my hand while they do a sonogram and a cat scan tomorrow they inject me with this shit and it's an amazing body high for a minute, coolest feeling in the world
    You know what assholes always say when called on it “ it was a fucking joke.”

Perhaps your jokes arent jokes but its your pussy out of all the asshole things you say. Its the assholes version if have your cake and eat it too.

There now send me your therapy $, cause yours obviously isnt helping you buy not calling you on your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

fuck yeah

I got a scar like that. Two actually, one in front one in back. And I've had a bunch of CT's and MRI's and can't say anything they injected me with got me high. I guess I was in the bathroom when they handed out that gene. My loss. I don't get high from opiates, alcohol just keeps me from sleeping, MJ just makes me sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    Don't forget to check the spare
    Can't believe it took this long. This place is slipping.

I will still kick SuPu’s ass in the KW parking lot given the chance

just saying
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

and then the fight started....

Thanks for the reminder to pull the bandaid off of my Antivirus prick.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Awesome virtual fistfight

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I thought a Chinese Downhill was the go-to method of dispute resolution. Is that no longer en-vogue because of the "chinese virus?"

Both Vogue and the Chinese downhill ended in the 90s

Sorry. Now it is resolved with internet bantering.

PC Principal declared the terminology "Chinese Downhill " racist.

Dude, AZN American DH is the prefered nomenclature

Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

So I was thinking about going to get an antibody test in Plattsburgh because it would be a huge relief if my gf and I had it already (she's immuno-compromised, along with another friend with the big C stage 3 that came down with our symptoms the same day after we hung out in late feb) but asked my buddy who is an ER doc in the Bronx first.

He recovered from covid a few weeks ago like the rest of the front line staff at his hospital and is now back at work.

His response: "antibody tests are worthless and clinically insignificant. We don't know if antibodies offer protection. Also, I took two tests (roche and abbot) and one says I have antibodies, the other does not."

There doesn't seem to be a silver bullet here, and I am not sure how much piece of mind I'd be buying even with a positive result based on that.

There were some labs offering tests recently in Montreal but they were not approved by whatever version of an FDA they have here and peeps got in trouble. New (and approved) tests should arrive soon from Italy so I guess I'll wait for the coin flip then. The whole thing is a shitshow. If I didn't have to worry about people around me I'd still wear a mask and wash my hands ten million times a day and whatever, but it'd be a relief to lighten the anxiety.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    So I was thinking about going to get an antibody test in Plattsburgh because it would be a huge relief if my gf and I had it already (she's immuno-compromised, along with another friend with the big C stage 3 that came down with our symptoms the same day after we hung out in late feb) but asked my buddy who is an ER doc in the Bronx first.

He recovered from covid a few weeks ago like the rest of the front line staff at his hospital and is now back at work.

His response: "antibody tests are worthless and clinically insignificant. We don't know if antibodies offer protection. Also, I took two tests (roche and abbot) and one says I have antibodies, the other does not."

There doesn't seem to be a silver bullet here, and I am not sure how much piece of mind I'd be buying even with a positive result based on that.

There were some labs offering tests recently in Montreal but they were not approved by whatever version of an FDA they have here and peeps got in trouble. New (and approved) tests should arrive soon from Italy so I guess I'll wait for the coin flip then. The whole thing is a shitshow. If I didn't have to worry about people around me I'd still wear a mask and wash my hands ten million times a day and whatever, but it'd be a relief to lighten the anxiety.
    A good friend of mine was one of the ER docs in Sun Valley admitting Covid patients there. He quarantined for 14 days after his stint in that hospital. I asked him about the AB test and he said the same-not great accuracy, no guarantee you couldn't catch it again etc. He was going to get one because they are free to him but he said he would change nothing about his behavior based on results.