Page 38 of 70 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Scores! Hah!

What a trifecta of loser ski town dickheads!!!!

Pathetically hilarious!!!

Keep on dickheading on soldiers for ski town selfishness!!! Noble warriors!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    You should come up skiing sometime. I'm dead serious. It would be good for your mojo. I've already had the 'Rona.....so you're good there. Sounds like fastfred is also on board with this. Do it!
    Old's Cool.

cores! Hah!

I'll be he works for Dr Bronners given that burst of keystrokes and excamation points.

Name:  s-l300.jpg
Views: 2789
Size:  11.3 KB

What do you think about something like this with Cunts across the top and then ski town below?

happy bicycle day tgr keyboard warriors!!! some of you could really use a good ride right about now+++

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Name:  s-l300.jpg
Views: 2789
Size:  11.3 KB

What do you think about something like this with Cunts across the top and then ski town below?
    it works
    ski town kunts, banquet

kunts takes the edge off of cunt

Quote Originally Posted by RockinB View Post
    This has been a hot topic in our household lately. GNP tourons are what keep Whitefish ticking all summer. Who knows what the Park will end up deciding to do, but no matter what decision is made, it will cause some harm. Shut the park, keep outsiders away and watch the businesses die a slow death or open it up in some fashion and bring a bunch of people through the area. Keeping the hotels/short term rentals closed will only do so much in my opinion.

Frickin’ mess is the damn truth.
    I've also been really hung up on what to do about national parks. No good answer there. If GNP reopens I don't think they could open visitor centers or public restrooms, park entrance would have to be free to minimize interactions. No way you could run the free shuttles. Lodging in the park would also be pretty questionable. If/when they open it would have to be some version of "you're on your own", expect limited visitor services, no park concessionaires. I don't know if the park service would go for that, but at the same time I abhor the idea of leaving parks closed. Leaving Yellowstone and Glacier closed all summer would crush small businesses in gateway communities, but so would corona I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    all I can say is I’ve been skiing my face off solo in my town

FKNA
    Have you learned to skate ski yet? I “learned” at BV. Paul Peterson(?) gave the marmots a free lesson. Twas great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Scores! Hah!

dude I offered you
    you need it
    not my fault I moved to a ski town at age 19 and never left

Quote Originally Posted by Ted26 View Post
    I've also been really hung up on what to do about national parks. No good answer there. If GNP reopens I don't think they could open visitor centers or public restrooms, park entrance would have to be free to minimize interactions. No way you could run the free shuttles. Lodging in the park would also be pretty questionable. If/when they open it would have to be some version of "you're on your own", expect limited visitor services, no park concessionaires. I don't know if the park service would go for that, but at the same time I abhor the idea of leaving parks closed. Leaving Yellowstone and Glacier closed all summer would crush small businesses in gateway communities, but so would corona I suppose.
    Even if GNP and Yellowstone open, there are going to be lower levels of tourists simply because many will still be spooked about traveling over the summer. An increase in local visits might help somewhat, but a significant of revenue for businesses in both regions come from international travelers, who are more likely to stop at restaurants (vs pack lunch), book hotels (vs camping), etc.

While I'm not sure if they make up the majority of revenue, it undoubtedly is a significant chunk to be worried about. I'd be shivering in my boots if I owned one of those businesses.

A mess for sure....

The Ethics of Outdorr Recreation in Times of COVID-19

Quote Originally Posted by Ted26 View Post
    Maybe keep the crowds down with online reservations for the parks? Tell the Tourons there are no services - come prepared?

At least there would be some business activity in the towns outside the parks but not the summertime boom.

This goes for many mountain towns. Like what’s going to happen to Summit County this summer? Will Frangers be allowed to visit?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    At least there would be some business activity in the towns outside the parks but not the summertime boom.

This goes for many mountain towns. Like what’s going to happen to Summit County this summer? Will Frangers be allowed to visit?
    I certainly hope so. I don't know what businesses can possibly survive if not. I keep thinking about how good it would be if this covid awfulness never happened. It's only lead to death suffering and loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    I gotta believe that FG is good peeps.....he does have a solid panache for telling like it is. A+ contributor here. I'd have a beer (or six) with him.

KKK on the other hand........fueled by emotion, hatred and insecurities. Maybe he's more chill IRL, but his online personna could DIE IN A FIRE and I wouldn't care.

FG - 1
    KKK - 0

I'm not sure if that's an accurate score, but KKK has set the bar so low that any score at all is WINNING.
    What is this, junior high? You Heathers better cut it out.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Fuck all of ya!

You're right....that seems more appropriate (and feels right).
    Old's Cool.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Have you learned to skate ski yet? I “learned” at BV. Paul Peterson(?) gave the marmots a free lesson. Twas great.
    Paul Hendrickson maybe?

in new zealand everyone is a cant

what you don't wana be is a mate
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by HotWax View Post
    In the light of the antibody testing coming out around the world, I don't see why any outdoor activities should be limited in any way considering that Walmarts are open across the nation. It's insane that there are still limitations OUTDOORS. Mortality is WAY below 0.1%. Cases have been severely under reported and deaths definitely over reported. It's not really debatable at this point. It's purely gov't being cunts just to be cunts.
    There are no trustworthy antibody tests that are available currently.

The < 0.1% number is total bunk.

In the light of the antibody testing coming out around the world, I don't see why any outdoor activities should be limited in any way considering that Walmarts are open across the nation. It's insane that there are still limitations OUTDOORS. Mortality is WAY below 0.1%. Cases have been severely under reported and deaths definitely over reported. It's not really debatable at this point. It's purely gov't being cunts just to be cunts.
    #hiflourohuffer
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    happy bicycle day tgr keyboard warriors!!! some of you could really use a good ride right about now+++
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2287.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	435.6 KB 
ID:	325898
    I went for a ride yesterday on the Tahoe to Pyramid trail. Rode the section from Verdi West to Farad and back. Photo is from the start at
    Crystal Peak park. Fun day with an occasional rain shower.

“I believe the greater good is the 98% who will survive this,” Miller said. “We trusted our medical professionals, as we should, but they overestimated. They need to retract their statements and get accurate info before people starve to death.”
    R U named Miller? Asking for a friend.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Did the number of avalanche deaths actually go up since the corona shutdowns? Seems like we had a few high profile ones posted in the slide zone. And this is with half of the potential recreation areas in the west coast closed?!

More close calls and deaths in my zone since the shutdown despite overall lower avalanche danger ratings. And non-avalanche related accidents

CDOT might have closed Loveland Pass for parking issues, but the desire to close it for rider wrecks and avalanche close calls coincided closely.

I'm gonna start a shuttle service that'll take Frangers to the top of the pass and drop them off and pick em up at a predetermined time and place later. $210 per person, just like a Vail lift ticket. Renting a U-Haul. For an additional fee fee, I'll be renting PLB's and providing "last seen" info to SAR. What could go wrong?

just some random new guy, registering for a forum he's interested, to post that as a first post? Yeah, right.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    that sounds Canadian, in BC elementry was K to grade 7, junior high was 8-10 and senior high was 11 & 12
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know