Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1748
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    You should probably read the article. It could apply to those that have lived at high altitudes for a long period of time, not just people who "grew up" at high altitudes. It's all based on increased red blood cell counts and those who have lived at high altitudes for a significant amount of time, have that higher count.
    We should all move up to summit.

Build 20 story apartment buildings all over summit to house more people!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    this thread has gotten weird
    this world has gotten weird
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    this world has gotten weird
    I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do.

lets see
    traffic is starting to suck balls again
    refuse to wear a mask, it's stupid
    drafted off strangers while road riding
    the cute nurse told me I'm high risk the other day when I told her the flu is no worry
    shared bowls with other people
    the amount of paper work you now need to do for the gov't to prove your protecting yourself from yourself is stupid
    tweakers on the trail are fun to watch, keep tweaking
    I probably come into contact with hundreds of different people each week
    meanwhile the trails are perfect only a matter of time before they get dusted rutted wash boarded out

Memorial Day weekend upcoming and a hot week in Denver. I’m sure everyone will stay at home.

I found out today that I have the COVID antibodies. Turns out, that 2 week long flu-like sickness in March, complete with a total loss of taste and smell, was exactly what I thought it was. That basically confirms my daughter had it as well based on her symptoms (loss of smell for 8-9 days). Feeling pretty invincible right now. See you suckas in Moab this weekend!

::throws mask on the ground::

Old's Cool.

I found out today that I have the COVID antibodies. Turns out, that 2 week long flu-like sickness in March, complete with a total loss of taste and smell, was exactly what I thought it was. That basically confirms my daughter had it as well based on her symptoms (loss of smell for 8-9 days). Feeling pretty invincible right now. See you suckas in Moab this weekend!

which test did you get?
    what's the specificity?
    do you know the false positive rate for your type of test?

Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    which test did you get?
    what's the specificity?
    do you know the false positive rate for your type of test?
    Here is the serology test I took...
    https://www.massdevice.com/abbott-to...antibody-test/

I was 99% sure I had it just based on timing (living in a 'hot spot') and strangely unique symptoms I experienced over the course of 2 weeks. The test provided the confirmation I was looking for.
    Old's Cool.

I was 99% sure I had it just based on timing (living in a 'hot spot') and strangely unique symptoms I experienced over the course of 2 weeks. The test provided the confirmation I was looking for.
    Any idea where you caught the infection?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Any idea where you caught the infection?
    Not a clue.....somewhere in Summit.
    Old's Cool.

Fred’s hot tub

Unless you have tested negative for the virus a couple of times, please do not throw your mask on the ground. Not everyone clears the virus in a couple of weeks absence of symptoms doesn't mean you have cleared it. It is possible that you are infectious and risking giving the virus if you don't wear a mask. The mask is to protect other people, not to protect you. Of course if you do test positive you won't need the mask because you will be staying home until you do test negative.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Unless you have tested negative for the virus a couple of times, please do not throw your mask on the ground. Not everyone clears the virus in a couple of weeks absence of symptoms doesn't mean you have cleared it. It is possible that you are infectious and risking giving the virus if you don't wear a mask. The mask is to protect other people, not to protect you. Of course if you do test positive you won't need the mask because you will be staying home until you do test negative.
    QFT my wife's friend works and caught covid in a nursing home. Her and all 4 of her kids got it and after testing positive 4 times she finally tested negative her 5th time. This shits got legs

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

The Ethics of Outdorr Recreation in Times of COVID-19

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Oh boy. You do realize I tested positive for antibodies and not an active case, right? I haven’t exhibited any symptoms in 7 WEEKS. I’m not a carrier at this point and there’s no chance I would test positive for an active case.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Old's Cool.

Where in Summit did you get that antibody test?

it was pretty funny that every punter jumped off the couch and ran outside when this shit started
    trails parking lots and whatnot were full up
    then after a couple weeks they all realized it was ok to sit inside eat until there stuffed and drink until there dizzy and being outside was lame
    thanks for giving my trails back

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    flag down the ambulance that has stadium health care or something like that on the side
    or drive over to vail

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    I couldn’t find anywhere around here with the Abbott serology test, so I booked an appointment at Quest Diagnostics in Littleton. I believe that there was going to be a location in Frisco soon.

Old's Cool.

I couldn’t find anywhere around here with the Abbott serology test, so I booked an appointment at Quest Diagnostics in Littleton. I believe that there was going to be a location in Frisco soon.
    Cool, thanks.
    How much was it? ETA: never mind Found it on their site $119
    Wife and I are both still working with the public so it'd sure be nice to know if that sickness we had back in March was it.
    Last edited by Name Redacted; 05-19-2020 at 07:53 AM.

Oh boy. You do realize I tested positive for antibodies and not an active case, right? I haven’t exhibited any symptoms in 7 WEEKS. I’m not a carrier at this point and there’s no chance I would test positive for an active case.

This is a question, not me giving you a hard time, but is it possible to test positive for antibodies at and also test positive for the virus at the same time? The way you state it above, it seems like you're saying it's not, but I don't know (and old goat is a doctor so that's why I'm wondering, because he should know that).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

This is a question, not me giving you a hard time, but is it possible to test positive for antibodies at and also test positive for the virus at the same time? The way you state it above, it seems like you're saying it's not, but I don't know (and old goat is a doctor so that's why I'm wondering, because he should know that).
    You could, if you had an infection that had been ongoing for a while but your body's immune system hadn't totally fought off yet.

More likely to test positive for one or the other though.

Based on information from my doctor it's unlikely and even a few weeks ago when testing for active cases finally became available to anybody in Summit who wanted one, he indicated it would be rather pointless for me to get tested.
    Old's Cool.