Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2020 Maggot business and services referral network.

Have a trade, service, product, or device to pitch? Own a small biz? Need help with anything?

I was an ambassador with the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce for a few years and started several leads groups. The overriding principle is that it’s way easier to pass a lead to someone, versus patronize their business yourself.
    Last edited by Rideski; 05-06-2020 at 09:23 AM.

Oh hello.
    I do IT.
    The "have you tried turning it off and on again" kind.
    I can remote.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Cool idea.

Owner / Lead Carpenter at Snowline Build Group. Got an instagram account, check it out.

Going to remain adaptable for the fall out. Rather than swanky ski chalets, I’ll soon be building chicken coops, hoop houses, bunker systems, tin hats (for chemtrails), turret additions, and double wide trailer renovations.

Serving Taos and Santa Fe, NM.

Thanks for getting it rolling.

@stuck, rates pc/mac

@v cool idea, I think I might finally build the greenhouse I’ve wanted unless Home Depot shuts down.

Macs, it really depends. I can check backups, make up backup schemes, whatever. I think I've reset passwords, which is a pain in the ass. Some of their weird shit is caused by updates to older systems and there isn't much I can do for that. I don't work on them much, but I'm pretty good at feeling my way around without breaking shit. Google is a good friend.
    Rates, usually $60/hr of actual keyboard time. Minimum 1hr, but if it's something really quick, I'll credit you the rest of the time for the next 30 days, so another quick adjustment isn't another $60.
    Keyboard time means time I am actually occupied with you or your system(s). If something is gonna take awhile to load or scan or whatever, I'm not gonna charge you for me cracking a beer and doing whatever and you call me back when it's done.
    My hours are kinda whenever, although I live in Mountain Time and I'm not a morning person, but whatever.
    Oh, and if I can't fix it, it's no charge.
    People I work for generally seem happy with said arrangements and pricing and are also happy to pay more to have me in person. So I guess I'm doing alright.
    I'll say 10% off of your first invoice for mags.
    If you're in the Missoula area, in person is $75/hr.
    Bench work, like if I order you something and prep it at home, or have to take something with me is $40/hr, actual keyboard time. Again, these rates are a 1 hour minimum.
    Getting a new laptop up and running would be something like an hour to an hour and a half depending on software or upgrades installed.
    Sonicwall firewalls are fun and have a mind of their own. I can do Windows Server too.

Endlessly frustrating equipment can be hit with a maul for no fee!
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

I work on cars and sell parts. Mostly Subarus and aftermarket performance type stuff but I'm fine with general maintenance things and most other makes. vw/audi stuff kind of annoys me though.

Have access to a pretty wide variety of brands for a lot of different vehicles through wholesale distributors and try to be competitive on pricing, so if anyone shopping for parts wants to pm me i can look up availability and pricing.

Production CNC machine shop in Boise, Idaho. Manufactured all of the dyanduke, sollyfit and lookfit plates for Jondrums. Machine some of the ski tuning tools and fly reels I see posted by mags on here. Have a product that needs machined? Hit me up.
    "bound to cover just a little more ground"

Very cool...Pics or it didn’t happen.
    (Kidding, but pics are fun)

Worth noting: there's a TGR maggots group on LinkedIn. Only problem is that site is HORRIBLE.

Not a mag but a good buddy for life since high school. Independent coffee roaster and knows his shit on coffee. Quit corp job years ago to make no $$ in life roasting coffee in Birkenstocks. Good bass player also.

If you drink coffee and want to help my friend. Order some up.

https://www.encorecoffeeco.com/

if someone in need of work has worked with the combo of a spreadsheet server solution & hosted quickbooks desktop shout, i need some help!
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

WA biz attorney, semi-retired, currently charging 1/2 market rate. Available for biz purchase/sale, real property issues (e.g., purchase/sale, easements, non-residential LL/T, leasing, adverse possession), IP licensing, business formation, SH/LLC member agreements, executive employment, non-competes and NDAs (drafting, counseling, enforcing, defending), attorney ethics, creditor bankruptcy & workouts. I litigated for years, now doing mostly biz deal work, but will consider litigation in my experience sweet spot w/association with another attorney of record.

Business Development and Marketing have been my career for 25 years.
    I’ve specialized in Printing, mostly brochures and catalogs. Print Marketing has seen a lot of attrition due to the web, but I still enjoy the artistic aspect of it, which is how I got into it in the first place. With the saturation of email and web marketing Print is making a bit of a comeback, but I’m happy to discuss non print concepts as well. Lots of companies will need to reach out to existing/new/different clients as we try to shake off this crazy virus.

My target prospects are generally business owners, vp’s of marketing, presidents, and sales managers. Can be any industry, but I like working with sports minded companies just for some common interest. I’ve been representing the BolderBoulder for 21 years.

Additionally, pulling down some cash cutting trees, building sheds, and painting. I’d be interested to collaborate with either business owners, or laborers in those industries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
    if someone in need of work has worked with the combo of a spreadsheet server solution & hosted quickbooks desktop shout, i need some help!
    PM sent...

Here’s a gig building out a Sprinter. Would be fun. No idea what they are paying and not affiliated.
    https://denver.craigslist.org/lbg/d/...121845706.html

I am in the merchant processing business, credit card processing. if anyone has any need or questions on current processors. Can get you rate reviews at no cost and explain how the fees work.

Commercial | Professional | Virtual Office Backgrounds

Zoom Virtual Backgrounds for the video conferencing enables us to keep our space private and more comfortable on the video calls. These Zoom Virtual Backgrounds makes our Video calls much more creative and engaging.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Buy sum betties bumpClick image for larger version. 

Name:	SavedImage_0613200644b~2.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	974.0 KB 
ID:	332606
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Those 2 Betties treats rock!

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerSteve View Post
    attorney ethics
    noted for future reference, though hope I don't have to get in touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Seattle (and regional) real estate brokerage services. Residential, commercial, multi-family. Have a number of mag references.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

North Bend to Snoqualmie Tunnel Shuttle. 2 people, 2 bikes. $75.00. Trip includes free secure parking.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jeepnbikes.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	337122

30+ miles and all down hill

Name:	KIMG0247.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	337123

Half /Full day Jeep tours. $150/$300
    I can get you higher. Ask about senior discounts.

Name:	wilderness chair.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	337124
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

i'm a pro skier, and a pro chef.

cia honors grad. 8k per day na pra

debt, dog, wmn, free.

for consideration, your references will be required.

magnatesolutions

Since I've developed it for myself and now sell my CBD cream exclusively here and to a few friends, I'm considering expanding my reach and sales in a more generalized market. That doesn't mean I want to be someone's spam emails. But if someone has an approach that sounds valid, I'd love to hear it. Between the pain relief and the muscle fatigue relief it provides I'd love to be in every ski shop in the country. I also own the domain skierscbd.com which would allow personalizing the product more towards the market than I currently do. I'm open to discussion. A marketer with the energy to chase it could do well.