2020 Maggot business and services referral network.

Have a trade or device to pitch? Own a small biz? Need help with anything?

* trade or service. Damn typos. I suppose devices will be needed as well.
    Last edited by Rideski; 03-24-2020 at 08:10 PM.

Oh hello.
    I do IT.
    The "have you tried turning it off and on again" kind.
    I can remote.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Cool idea.

Owner / Lead Carpenter at Snowline Build Group. Got an instagram account, check it out.

Going to remain adaptable for the fall out. Rather than swanky ski chalets, Iíll soon be building chicken coops, hoop houses, bunker systems, tin hats (for chemtrails), turret additions, and double wide trailer renovations.

Serving Taos and Santa Fe, NM.

Thanks for getting it rolling.

@stuck, rates pc/mac

@v cool idea, I think I might finally build the greenhouse I’ve wanted unless Home Depot shuts down.

Macs, it really depends. I can check backups, make up backup schemes, whatever. I think I've reset passwords, which is a pain in the ass. Some of their weird shit is caused by updates to older systems and there isn't much I can do for that. I don't work on them much, but I'm pretty good at feeling my way around without breaking shit. Google is a good friend.
    Rates, usually $60/hr of actual keyboard time. Minimum 1hr, but if it's something really quick, I'll credit you the rest of the time for the next 30 days, so another quick adjustment isn't another $60.
    Keyboard time means time I am actually occupied with you or your system(s). If something is gonna take awhile to load or scan or whatever, I'm not gonna charge you for me cracking a beer and doing whatever and you call me back when it's done.
    My hours are kinda whenever, although I live in Mountain Time and I'm not a morning person, but whatever.
    Oh, and if I can't fix it, it's no charge.
    People I work for generally seem happy with said arrangements and pricing and are also happy to pay more to have me in person. So I guess I'm doing alright.
    I'll say 10% off of your first invoice for mags.
    If you're in the Missoula area, in person is $75/hr.
    Bench work, like if I order you something and prep it at home, or have to take something with me is $40/hr, actual keyboard time. Again, these rates are a 1 hour minimum.
    Getting a new laptop up and running would be something like an hour to an hour and a half depending on software or upgrades installed.
    Sonicwall firewalls are fun and have a mind of their own. I can do Windows Server too.

Endlessly frustrating equipment can be hit with a maul for no fee!
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

I work on cars and sell parts. Mostly Subarus and aftermarket performance type stuff but I'm fine with general maintenance things and most other makes. vw/audi stuff kind of annoys me though.

Have access to a pretty wide variety of brands for a lot of different vehicles through wholesale distributors and try to be competitive on pricing, so if anyone shopping for parts wants to pm me i can look up availability and pricing.