Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    That is a solid offer. Wish I was close enough to go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by M_R View Post
    Got the same "Turn in your ticket" email today. This is an extension of an existing pre-COVID program, which I was to look into during my trip in March that got canceled. Basically, if you bought a "lift ticket" and not a pass, a portion of that ticket cost can be applied to tickets/passes for next season. I was taking both of my kids on the canceled march trip for which I bought 5 of 8-day lift tickets for each which Vail took over 2 months to refund, however, I now have a $120 savings code for each kid on their unused fully refunded 2020 tickets (they were about $625, CAD, after-tax each). Sucked that I lost 20% and 100% of the taxes I paid for my unused 5-day edge card, but at least the kids get a discount now for the return trip next year. The math shows Vail gave me future year credit equivalent to one of the 5 days we paid for despite having refunded me 100% of the ticket. I'll take it!
    I got that mail today, too.
    Between now being 65 and having purchased a ticket at heavenly this last season I'm getting a cheap pass this year, like $399, maybe less.
    Has anyone else gotten the code you have to submit in the application to get your discount on the Epic pass?

I had 6 or 7 friends who I bought day passes for thru my buddy passes. Each ticket cost $110. Today, I received codes for $102 for each ticket purchased. Each code is under the friends' name.
    I think that this potentially benefits each friend, and not me personally
    A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.
    ― Milton Friedman

^^^^did they ski on those tickets? And they are getting a $102 credit back, so a day pass cost $8. Solid.

I bought day tickets at Stowe in February at the window and paid $149 (last minute, game time decision based on the weather) for my son and I. I received a, "Turn in Your Ticket" email yesterday with codes for my son and I for $149 off the cost of next year's passes for the both of us.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    I bought day tickets at Stowe in February at the window and paid $149 (last minute, game time decision based on the weather) for my son and I. I received a, "Turn in Your Ticket" email yesterday with codes for my son and I for $149 off the cost of next year's passes for the both of us.
    Got the same exact codes for my daughter and I....We skied Stowe early March on Friends/Family 50% off tickets....codes showed up in email yesterday for 75.00/70.00 towards next year.....Ill take em, but wondering why...cuz we did ski that day.

Pretty cool, just got 2 teen restricted 5-day edge cards for $586 CAD using the "turn in your ticket" credit for my 100% fully refunded and unused kids tickets, which is $50 cheeper than a single teen 5 day ticket was costing me just 60 days ago, in tolal just paid $700 CAD for three 5 day edge cards, now its realy costing a bit more as I already paid for an edge card last year which wasn't used but pretty happy with the outcome non the less. My edge card is $115 more that it realy should be but we are up $240 on the kids cards so looking about $125 ahead which makes up for Vail keeping 20% of last years unused edge card purchase.