The Covid 19 streaming performance thread

Some musicians are putting out online entertainment since touring is shut down. I only know of one so far, Neil Young. Download his App, Neil Young Archives, and click on Fireside Sessions. It's, well, Neil.

Anybody else?

Have heard that Ben Gibbard (Death Cab For Cutie) has been streaming intimate living room sets.

Also heard that Willie and Lukas Nelson recently streamed a show.

PS:
    Title of your thread is totally misleading given that NF and Amazon have been reducing the quality of their streaming services...I thought this was going to be a bitch thread about diminishing streaming quality.
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

And this couldn't go in the rat flu thread? Damn you are an asshole Benny.

Let's start another shitty thread!

WATCH METALLICA LIVE AT SLANE CASTLE TONIGHT AT 8 PM EDT

While we’re all doing our part and staying home, we find ourselves missing live music, so how about we dive back into a few of our favorite shows at a socially responsible distance? Not to sound too cheesy, but now more than ever, we’re in this together, and staying connected is how we’ll get through it. With that in mind, we’re bringing a series of Live Metallica shows right to your couch!

Starting at 8 PM EDT tonight, we’ll be debuting our brand new concert series, #MetallicaMondays, where we’ll stream the complete video of a live show for you on our YouTube channel and on Facebook every week.

We’re kicking it off with an iconic location, so please tune in tonight to watch Metallica: Live at Slane Castle - June 8, 2019.

Slane is just the beginning… tune in weekly for #MetallicaMondays to get a taste of live Metallica. We know… it’s not quite the same as the real deal, and trust us, we wish we could be out there with you again!
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    And this couldn't go in the rat flu thread? Damn you are an asshole Benny.

Let's start another shitty thread!
    Bunners is hoping at the end
    The chart on head in. Ducking autofixshit
    Charleston Heston omega man at the end
    Will read this crap and go
    Fuck yeah that guy had such a pulse on society
    I wish I got to hang with him
    If you're reading Mr waters
    Glad I didnt waste time and energy to overpay to not see you live
    I think it would be hilarious if the hackers virus infected the live stream world
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6369.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	586.1 KB 
ID:	322065