Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    Source?
    Hahaha, nice.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Can someone scientifically explain to me why the theory that many people already had it in early January is "impossible"?

Myself and several people I know who were working in the homes of international travelers during the week of Xmas through NYE all ended up VERY sick with a 2-3 week cough. Aches, chills, mine started with a 3 day mild fever. It wasn't the flu. It wasn't a cold. It was not a sinus infection. I had shortness of breath and cough. One of my co-workers ended up with pneumonia.
    My daughter got that in late January. It took her 3 weeks to get better and as she lives with us, I have been living on vitamin C and gargling with Listerine ever since. So far so good. Definitely not Kung Flu as that shit is super infectious.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

You’re going to get it. Not if. Just when

I think I might have already had it. Got the flu in February. About 10 days later I was on a walk and started wheezing, almost passed out. Went to urgent care, and they put me on a nebulizer, x-ray my chest l, and told me I had upper and lower bronchitis. Steroids and z-pak for a week.

This shit was here the whole time.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    I think I might have already had it. Got the flu in February. About 10 days later I was on a walk and started wheezing, almost passed out. Went to urgent care, and they put me on a nebulizer, x-ray my chest l, and told me I had upper and lower bronchitis. Steroids and z-pak for a week.

I couldn't agree with you more strongly. And I'm not the only one around here. My neighbor and a bunch of friends. All the exact same thing. Exactly. And only after we could show our faces, started talking about it after folks around us asked where the fuck were you? Z packs are fucking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more strongly. And I'm not the only one around here. My neighbor and a bunch of friends. All the exact same thing. Exactly. And only after we could show our faces, started talking about it after folks around us asked where the fuck were you? Z packs are fucking amazing.
    Send me your blood, I need samples to test.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

And remember many people show no symptoms ( ie those NBA players who were tested). So even if folks didn’t have the worst symptoms they may have had it.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Trade-off is I wonder if my immune system is less robust.
    It is because you are old.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    MT has 15 cases from about 1000 tests. You didn't have COVID in January. Think about it.
    It could be a new cycle of of sick. When was the first test in USA even made?

And you're young? ha.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    And you're young? ha.
    No, I’m just not sensitive about it like you snd Benny.

Besides. Your immune system is f’d up anyway. Used to smoke, still vape, and had major surgery. The rat flu would crush you. Don’t wait in any store lines.

Thanks for your concern but I'm in good health. Never had heart surgery but did have a vascular problem that was fixed 10 years ago. It seems from here that you're the one obsessed with age, I can't recall saying a thing about it until that last post but whatever.

So tens of thousands of people just like you all had it in January and we have only 22,000 cases In the US now? You don’t think it was a different cold based on what info? I get it, I had it too. I flew back from a neighboring country to China in late February. Ton of Chinese nationalists on the plane, and one on either side of me flying back through Moscow to JFK. Because direct flights were cancelled to the US then, everyone from China was flying the long way back before they couldn’t fly at all. 3 of 6 of us in our group were pretty sick like you guys, and some before we even flew back. Some guys from Turkey probably got us sick, they were REALLY sick. I visited 2-3 stores for weeks when I got back for work, uh, sorry. Currently my county has .00005 of the total population With COVID. Last week it has half that. And it’s super contagious? So odds are I didn’t have it, odds are you didn’t have it, but Yes we all got really fucking sick.

MakersTM, send you blood now if you are so confident. It would help many people if you are right.

How would one go about sending their blood?

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    So tens of thousands of people just like you all had it in January and we have only 22,000 cases In the US now? You don’t think it was a different cold based on what info? I get it, I had it too. I flew back from a neighboring country to China in late February. Ton of Chinese nationalists on the plane, and one on either side of me flying back through Moscow to JFK. Because direct flights were cancelled to the US then, everyone from China was flying the long way back before they couldn’t fly at all. 3 of 6 of us in our group were pretty sick like you guys, and some before we even flew back. Some guys from Turkey probably got us sick, they were REALLY sick. I visited 2-3 stores for weeks when I got back for work, uh, sorry. Currently my county has .00005 of the total population With COVID. Last week it has half that. And it’s super contagious? So odds are I didn’t have it, odds are you didn’t have it, but Yes we all got really fucking sick.

MakersTM, send you blood now if you are so confident. It would help many people if you are right.
    I said I “might” have had. But do you think it just showed up 2 weeks ago? No, plenty of people had it here earlier. We’re not testing the lives ones, so I don’t think it’s worth digging up anyone died in February to find out.

I'd be glad to. Tell me what to do. Seriously. I know tons of medical professionals who can do a blood draw on me. Send me a package or whatever. I'll even throw in a side of sperm for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

Yep, me too. I'm thinking I got it at Outdoor Retailer in Denver. I never sought medical care because I'm an idiot and a cheapskate, but I genuinely felt like I was on the brink of death for a while there. I'd love to take an antibody test and find out if my suspicions are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaStoke View Post
    Yep, me too. I'm thinking I got it at Outdoor Retailer in Denver. I never sought medical care because I'm an idiot and a cheapskate, but I genuinely felt like I was on the brink of death for a while there. I'd love to take an antibody test and find out if my suspicions are correct.
    Me too. Different place though, same people around. This shit has been flying for awhile and I'd love to know for sure. No way of getting tested now as a healthy person. I just wear my invisible mask and wash my hands after coming and going. I don't think the dusty ones I have would do shit anyways. Literraly l felt like absolute shit. First time I ever no called no showed on a court appearance, because I literally couldn't. My phone alarms were under my face and the only thing that woke me up was my own hacking after days of fever. I couldn't even get words out on the phone once I realized what was going on.

Literal much right now, I get it.

Hey, we're all good. All the mags have already had it. Miraculously. Case closed...call the press...we golden!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Hey, we're all good. All the mags have already had it. Miraculously. Case closed...call the press...we golden!
    So are you offering to organize a spring mini?

So are you offering to organize a spring mini?
    Sure. Don't take this the wrong way...but I hope you guys really have had it...just seems really unlikely.

Sure. Don't take this the wrong way...but I hope you guys really have had it...just seems really unlikely.
    I'd actually be willing to wager that you are wrong. I'm not even being selfishly optimistic, you just don't see and talk to and experience what I have here on the ground in the epicenter of Colorado infection land. I hope I'm right, but I'm taking precautions like everyone else. There is nothing else to do. Absolutely nothing than drive around some empty roads, take photographs, go for walks, and wash your hands again. Waiting for a friend with a loader to come by to dig a path to pull the boat trailer out for some floats. He works for the town which is shut down, so his boredom and family should get the best of him anytime now. Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you can comprehend the depth of the level of infection in Eagle County, CO. Hell, the entire country of Mexico is blaming us. It's not are you sick, or have you been sick, it's just a matter of comparing how fucked up it turned you, and that is physically, not even economically. Went to the brewery for some to go to support them. Yesterday every single employee was laid off. It was a smart decision so they could at least collect. I've volunteered at every place imaginable, from senior services, the town election (you now have to file a form to request an absentee ballot to get such ballot in the mail to mail that in), hell, even making six packs at the brewery. No one wants anyone anywhere near anything. If you want to go to the bank, you better call ahead and make an appointment. Want some thai? There's a table for you to write on outside and you can hand a slip of paper through the door. Every single lodging facility shut, all parking lots vacant, businesses boarded up. I could go on. I've even offered to deliver meals that I've cooked. Grocery stores are fully stocked, the raiding happened last week. They are empty and giving away food to the food banks. Same with the resorts and restaurants. People are begging for folks to come pick up the produce and other items from the resort warehouses and restaurant stashes. Shelter in place doesn't mean shit. People have been doing it out of pure necessity here for over a week. I hope you never feel that way, but if you do, I hope you come out the other side and you'll completely understand.

Ok man... you're convincing me a bit.

Ok man... you're convincing me a bit.
    I'm just telling you my experience and what it is like here. Come visit, we don't have a local's only policy in this county. In small mountain areas six degrees of separation is like 1 or 2. And it's not just with chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Send me your blood, I need samples to test.
    I'd be glad to. Tell me what to do. Seriously. I know tons of medical professionals who can do a blood draw on me. Send me a package or whatever. I'll even throw in a side of sperm for free.
    Put some effort into this and make it happen with mofro.