Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    My skis and gloves just showed up. Quick shipping, good prices, great communication, thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by whitenab View Post
    My skis and gloves just showed up. Quick shipping, good prices, great communication, thanks man!
    I also made the NS thread so saw your other post but in any case there's no reason I can't say thanks again! haha we appreciate it

Just curious for anyone else, are there any items any of you have had your eye on but haven't pulled the trigger and would be more likely to do so if the price went down a bit?

We're willing to go a bit lower on some items if it means we can clear it out, please PM me if so!

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    Bump
    How are you legally able to sell anything? You can't go to work. Just delay all sales until .... ?

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    How are you legally able to sell anything? You can't go to work. Just delay all sales until .... ?
    We’re still able to send out web orders but had to suspend local pick up. Yes, we asked.

jump de bump. still some crazy deals in there! like I said earlier, if you're curious about a price on something it's possible we can do better so just message me!

Bit-defender blocked page access due to Trojan?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Bit-defender blocked page access due to Trojan?
    I’d be more worried about the Greeks than Trojans.

...but for real, have no idea. We’ve never heard anyone else have that issue

Still getting a lot of questions and purchases from TGR fam, thanks guys!

Another shout out to those still making orders.

and once again, if you want a better price on something just message me and I'll see if I can, especially if you plan on making some bulk orders.

Just received a very heavy box from fed ex full of sth bindings and a few odds and ends. Great price, thanks for working with me. Easy company to deal with, shipped out quick. If your on the fence, I recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by South tahoe skier View Post
    Just received a very heavy box from fed ex full of sth bindings and a few odds and ends. Great price, thanks for working with me. Easy company to deal with, shipped out quick. If your on the fence, I recommend.
    Thanks again! That was a big help!

Birthday success thanks to the crew at SlopeStyle! Fantastic service and even more impressive shipping. Thanks again guys!

Quote Originally Posted by howelsen View Post
    Birthday success thanks to the crew at SlopeStyle! Fantastic service and even more impressive shipping. Thanks again guys!
    hope she turns out to be a ripper, yet!

Up

Passed your info along to a neighbor/friend who has one almost the same age as mine. We roll past their house daily and his daughter wants one too now after jumping on my daughters. She is ripping and the gang is growing!

Best wishes to the Breck crew!

Quote Originally Posted by howelsen View Post
    Passed your info along to a neighbor/friend who has one almost the same age as mine. We roll past their house daily and his daughter wants one too now after jumping on my daughters. She is ripping and the gang is growing!

Best wishes to the Breck crew!
    Well if they do, feel free to contact me or have them email me (I'll shoot ya my email in a PM if ya want) for a great price!

Send it over and I will pass it along.

up

still many a deal leftover!

another round of price drops on hardgoods!

Hey, I am looking for Warden 13 demo bindings for a 99mm ski and a 112mm ski. Do you have any you'd be willing to sell from your demo fleet?

Quote Originally Posted by skier2265 View Post
    Hey, I am looking for Warden 13 demo bindings for a 99mm ski and a 112mm ski. Do you have any you'd be willing to sell from your demo fleet?
    Sorry no, we usually only use Marker griffon/squire demos. The only pair of Wardens we have is on our Bentchetler 100 demo but we have to leave them on for now. I do have many extra Marker griffon demos brand new in the box though if you're interested, could make a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    Sorry no, we usually only use Marker griffon/squire demos. The only pair of Wardens we have is on our Bentchetler 100 demo but we have to leave them on for now. I do have many extra Marker griffon demos brand new in the box though if you're interested, could make a great price.
    What brake widths do you have on those new griffon demos? Thanks