Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Also looks as if he has been trying to stick his foot into pointed toe shoes or boots or maybe women's high heels (nttiawwt). No bug would be able to crawl into a corner and be safe from a foot like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    I really wish I took a photo of his feet. But he was so shy/reluctant/embarrassed to take his socks off for a fitting, I felt really bad for him.
    I ended up putting him in Atomic Live Fit (2012) with a grind on 1st met and a punch/stretch on the mid lateral side almost past his cuboid.
    To break the ice my boot fitter makes me a drink at the beginning of the appointment.

Edit to add a pic of the Fischer Scan Fit app. I was surprised how close this app was to the scan I had done at my fitter. The length and width of both feet is accurate. Not bad since it’s done with 3 pics per foot. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0FB5F6B6-258E-4800-B7D8-5C98B6EE60BE.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	371.8 KB 
ID:	321645

I didnt know the Fischer Scan Fit app was a thing. Just downloaded it.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Apologies if I'm too late to the party but have similar issues and the advice my boot fitter - the only one that I've ever had success with - was the same

Scott Cosmos for touring

Dalbello Lupo Ax HD for 50.50 - on the basis that it can be punched, ground and generally abused to make it fit

(They don't so liners tho, they'll use a zip fit or intuition liner in a shell)

I asked them about FT Ascendants and they have me a funny look but did not elucidate why

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ddraver View Post

I asked them about FT Ascendants and they have me a funny look but did not elucidate why
    I found the FT Ascendants to be pretty heavy for touring specific boot

Indeed - I would consider them as my "Resort-skiing-with-short-tours-and-bootpacks" boots (a.k.a a downhill boot that would fit may various bindings), I'm in the market as my old ones have died

Bumping thread.

I've been resigned to touring in my Scott Cosmos 3 for the past few years, due to freakishly wide feet. I've always been envious of my friend's F1 and Dalbello Quantum, etc. I noticed that Dynafit released a wide touring boot. https://www.dynafit.com/tlt-x-extra-...-08-0000061927 Does anyone have any experience or info on these boots? GregL?
    90% of skiing is just looking cool

Quote Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    Bumping thread.

I've been resigned to touring in my Scott Cosmos 3 for the past few years, due to freakishly wide feet. I've always been envious of my friend's F1 and Dalbello Quantum, etc. I noticed that Dynafit released a wide touring boot. https://www.dynafit.com/tlt-x-extra-...-08-0000061927 Does anyone have any experience or info on these boots? GregL?
    Sorry, f=ma, I haven't seen or had the wide Dynafit on yet. We didn't order it, so I'll have to wait and see if I come across one while travelling.

Quote Originally Posted by gregL View Post
    Sorry, f=ma, I haven't seen or had the wide Dynafit on yet. We didn't order it, so I'll have to wait and see if I come across one while travelling.
    **However, I can get the Radical Pro with its 103.5mm last to fit my 119mm foot fairly easily, so the XW with a 107mm last should really be a boat . . .

Yeah I'm very curious, I may order a pair to check out.

I'll give the Radical Pro a try too

Alright pulled the trigger on the TLT X wide, waiting for the shipment to arrive stateside.

We'll see how it fits and feel, may have to pay ya a visit GregL!

I have the non-pro radical boots and wider feet. I had to bake the liners to make them fit. Only one day of skiing so far but no problem with the width.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Aceman View Post
    120mm from the heel to the toes! Lol
    Whoa dude!!! That's wide

Take a look at Tecnica....Mach1 HV now at 103mm and their 2024 Mach Sport EHVs are now at 106mm. Sadly they abandoned 102mm last which fit me right out of the box...
    Bear in mind last specs are, I think, taken from a 26.0 boot..and those others look great for the OP.
    HA, did it again! Another thread from the 1800s....
    Last edited by steved; 12-07-2023 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by steved View Post
    Take a look at Tecnica....Mach1 HV now at 103mm and their 2024 Mach Sport EHVs are now at 106mm. Sadly they abandoned 102mm last which fit me right out of the box...
    You sure they abandoned the 102mm last? That would be expensive for a relatively small part of their market. Remember when they had the 10.2 and the 10.2 EHV and the only difference was the liner?

Quote Originally Posted by gregL View Post
    You sure they abandoned the 102mm last? That would be expensive for a relatively small part of their market. Remember when they had the 10.2 and the 10.2 EHV and the only difference was the liner?
    Yes...more than a few boots with comparable lasts out there...downhill/AT.
    Last edited by steved; 12-11-2023 at 05:58 PM.

They've arrived. We'll see how carpet testing goes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3946.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	169.6 KB 
ID:	479275

Mother fucker....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3947.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	479276