Covid sale: ON3P 186cm skinny billy(001/001), 184cm Folsom Powfish, and more

EDIT: sale pending on all 3. I’ll update later...

All my clients lately are from SanFran, New York, Denver, or other international hotbeds for the batflu.

So basically I'll get it pretty soon, and tell you all what its like. In the meantime, buy some of my shit.

First up, the one and only pair of ON3P Skinny Billy. It's the last ON3P Billy goat design before RES I think, but 106 underfoot, but honestly I can't tell a difference between RES and non-RES. They both are pretty boring until you're flying, and stable when you need them to be. I've replaced them with the Nordica Enforcer 110 Free, since I like to turn and stuff. These are as minty as possible for the age. One mount for Griffon/Jester demo bindings, a few topsheet chips, a few light base scratches, and plenty of base/edge left for tunes. I have a set of Jester Demo bindings I can sell with, and I'll even install binding freedom inserts for you if you want, or buy them flat.

If you are interested in the skinny billy, PM me, I'll give you a deal, the older your account, and the less people like you here the better.

Also have some 2019 Folsom Powfish for sale. They have that sick as hell Japow Evo graphic. I originally bought these cuz I thought the Pescado were too wide for MT skiing, but I just picked up another pair of Pescados, and I don't need these between the Nordica and the Pescado. Fun as shit, one ski has a single FKS mount, the other has 2, thanks to my friend Jeff... PM for details, also looking to sell cheap to cranky old POS mags.

I also have a set of 179 Salomon XDR 84 TI skis I'd sell. I like them a lot, but I like my Stockli Laser AR a tiny bit more.
    Last edited by Climber Joe; 03-15-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Bump for prices

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using TGR Forums mobile app

Sent PM

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

You can’t tell the difference between res and non-res??!! No way! Get out!

Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlamvanHam View Post
    You can’t tell the difference between res and non-res??!! No way! Get out!
    Yeah judge me.

Anyway, all 3 pairs are now pending somehow. Y’all got the Covid fever or something. I’ll update if anything changes.

Bumping this thread from forever ago. Where'd the Powfishes go? I'm fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by justcuz View Post
    Bumping this thread from forever ago. Where'd the Powfishes go? I'm fishing.
    Those are in my quiver

Quote Originally Posted by Robik View Post
    Those are in my quiver

PM'd.

I have another pair of Powfishes that I got off here. Would be down to let you demo them, but not keen on parting with 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanL View Post
    I have another pair of Powfishes that I got off here. Would be down to let you demo them, but not keen on parting with 'em.
    Thanks. Will keep that in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums