snowboard shell pant suggestion / Semi bib?

Looking for an uninsulated pant, which might also have a semi-bib.
    Examples: Norrona lofoten, Arc Rush, Patagonia PowSlayer.
    Tried the Norrona: fantastic, however the M size doesnt allow for any belly growth, while the L is enormous (i am 5'11'' and 160lbs).
    Rush: superthin, look fragile, and also the buckle on the ankle doesn't make much sense.
    Haven't tried the Patagonia.

I am looking for something not too tight, with TWO cargo pockets on the legs, adjustable waist, venting zip off course, GoreTex, shell only as I already have a Mammut lightly insulated pant. No full bib.
    thanks

Check out trew gear. I have a pair of they’re Capow bibs and absolutely love them but they make regular pants too. Super bomber but also great warranty policy

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Not Goretex, or a semi bib, but I love my Rab sharp end pants. They meet all other criteria.

Been in the Patagonia Snowdrifter this season which has been great. Definitely an athletic fit which makes the thigh pockets slightly tight when filled, but not noticeable while moving.

I'm also 5'11" ~162 lbs in a Medium, but have relatively big quads(??). Definitely plenty of room in the chest/belly for our size.

Powslayer M at 6’1”, 170. Not a lot of room for a boiler around the middle though, if you have fun and tend to earn one at times.

Outdoor Research Hemispheres bib fits your description. I've logged a lot of miles in mine this year and love them.