Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

In light of the Toilet Paper famine..? For TGR females

..how much TP is actually required to wipe your lady parts after a pee?

I have 2 femalians in my house. We have 1 large pack of COSTCO toilet paper left to get us through the situation , (not ideal).

My girls, after peeing will use such a generous wad of toilet paper to dap their lady parts, on scale with what I would,use after a big night of drinking followed by a meal of spicy Thai food.

It’s fucking unbelievable. I’ve been kind, with mild chastising so far, but shit (literally ) is about to get real. Oh, and believe me, when the quilty Charmin dream wipe runs out, the girls will be turning to Mr Fixit to solve it...now that I think about it, this might be a good learning opportunity.

Are my girls excessive? Or is this common for the species?

I ask these same questions of my wife

With no dookie
    How can you use that much tp?
    . . .

Oh for cryin' out loud people! A woman has more reasons to use TP than a man. Figure it out.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Can’t you just flick the bean once or twice to shake off the drops.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Oh for cryin' out loud people! A woman has more reasons to use TP than a man. Figure it out.
    No no no...it’s tee tee, a few drops. Shouldn’t take more than a square, “a square to spare”, ..and normally, even though it pisses me the fuck off..I get over it. But, as things are going, we are going to end up wiping our asses with our bare hands if these girls don’t get in line.

They’ll finally really realize their ways when it actually gets to that point. I don’t think reality will set in until they are sitting on the shitter with nothing but a perplexed look...and yelling for me to help

Hahah

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    No no no...it’s tee tee, a few drops. Shouldn’t take more than a square, “a square to spare”, ..and normally, even though it pisses me the fuck off..I get over it. But, as things are going, we are going to end up wiping our asses with our bare hands if these girls don’t get in line.

They’ll finally really realize their ways when it actually gets to that point. I don’t think reality will set in until they are sitting on the shitter with nothing but a perplexed look...and yelling for me to help

Hahah
    How old are the females in your house?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

what u need to understand is that pee is wet, so you need enough that your hand doesn’t get wet. And there are other factors as KQ mentioned. Do you really want details? I didn’t think do. Presume they are not over-using.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

How about this, you use a bidet and wet wipes and leave the TP for them?? Great idea i think

Another option in dire times is to use paper towels, but you’ll have to throw those in the garbage can. Or reusable cloths that you wash. But eww. but if you run out.

How old are the females in your house?
    41 and 9

OP wanted details, not circumlocution

Quote Originally Posted by hikesalot View Post
    what u need to understand is that pee is wet, so you need enough that your hand doesn’t get wet. And there are other factors as KQ mentioned. Do you really want details? I didn’t think do. Presume they are not over-using.
    Yes, pee is wet. It doesn’t take a huge pile of TP to mitigate it.
    Hey,chickens are on their way to the roost..

Quote Originally Posted by hikesalot View Post
    How about this, you use a bidet and wet wipes and leave the TP for them?? Great idea i think

Another option in dire times is to use paper towels, but you’ll have to throw those in the garbage can. Or reusable cloths that you wash. But eww. but if you run out.
    We don’t have a bidet, but I might really need to add one of those shower head/hoses.

We had a female houseguest that stayed for several months who easily doubled the TP usage of my 4 person (2 adult/2 kid/2 female) household. Also had a male roomate who would clog toilets all the time because he was a freak about making a huge diaper sized ball of TP somehow. Just varies by person I guess. What they are doing is using way too much TP.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    OP wanted details, not circumlocution
    that is a big word, you must be a lawyer. What’s the word for using big words to sound smart?

that Bidet I ordered from Amazon should get here tuesday

but now they are out of stock

people should probably not leave home without their own TP
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    That may be true, but I had a girlfriend that used about three feet every time she peed, then she was surprised when her toilet got plugged, it was really cute.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

I will spot the ladies a bit more TP is necessary, but not the wads the gentler sex in my household use. If they were the ones to unclog the plumbing they would learn soon enough to tone it down a bit.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Ever met a woman? They’re going to use as much toilet paper as they dam well please.

Your kidding yourself thinking you can control it.

Accept this is the new normal and move on.

Toilet paper shall rise like a Phoenix from the sewers someday, maybe......I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    ..how much TP is actually required to wipe your lady parts after a pee?

I have 2 femalians in my house. We have 1 large pack of COSTCO toilet paper left to get us through the situation , (not ideal).

My girls, after peeing will use such a generous wad of toilet paper to dap their lady parts, on scale with what I would,use after a big night of drinking followed by a meal of spicy Thai food.

It’s fucking unbelievable. I’ve been kind, with mild chastising so far, but shit (literally ) is about to get real. Oh, and believe me, when the quilty Charmin dream wipe runs out, the girls will be turning to Mr Fixit to solve it...now that I think about it, this might be a good learning opportunity.

Are my girls excessive? Or is this common for the species?
    have you considered stopping them from drinking?

Sent from my SM-G973F using TGR Forums mobile app
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

Between my 21 year old twin daughters and wife we go through a roll of Scott a day. We can't use any of the fluffy stuff because the way they go through it the septic system gets overwhelmed in a hurry. We currently have a 2 month supply so I'm not too worried. Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Between my 21 year old twin daughters and wife...
    Holy shit, you are the saint. Congrats, you can handle anything this world throws at you.

Coming from a twin.

Obviously you need to put the TP under lock and key and ration it. They have to come to you to get a number of squares for the visit and then a wash cloth or towel that will be washed. Drastic times takes drastic steps to control the use.
    See how that works out for you.

Our 21 YO daughter is coming home tomorrow from school, and will be here through April. I'm more worried about the hit she's going to put on our stockpile of coffee.

Our 19 and 22 yo girls are coming home over the next few weeks.

God have mercy on our souls.

I have 2 girls and if I am near the bathroom when they're in there it drives me nuts. I hear the toilet paper roll sounds like one of those videos of a guy sail fishing when he get a bite and the fish takes off. They must use handfuls, wads more than i use for the biggest and sloppiest of dumps. And it's not just when they have that special time, it's all the time.

Yes KQ, I want details.I can't think of any reason for such use.