Whos staying open in Tahoe: Homey/other?

Faux k. No epic or ikon resorts open. What about Homewood, Rose, Sierra?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Open:

As of right now, it looks like Homewood will be open to passholders only on Sunday, with limited online ticket sales only. I won't be able to get over there from South Lake anyway most likely, so won't risk buying a ticket now.

Diamond Peak and Rose look to be open. Tahoe Donner is open on Sunday but closed after that.

Closed:
    Donner Ski Ranch says they are closed through Monday due to the storm.
    Soda Springs
    Boreal
    Sierra at Tahoe
    Kirkwood
    Heavenly
    Northstar
    Squaw
    Alpine
    Sugar Bowl

How’s the backcountry skiing looking there? Guessing it’s about to get pretty sketchy? Lots of deals on Airbnb’s

Homewood closed starting tomorrow, 3/16.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by amoeba View Post
    WHO'S STAYING OPEN IN TAHOE?
    Nobody
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

I think Granlibakken is staying open, but their 300ft poma broke, so all you get is a 150ft rope tow...along with a bunch of contagious first-time skiers and sledders.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 4.00.11 PM.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	820.9 KB 
ID:	321166
    Webcams show that today Donner Ski Ranch groomed a bunch of deep powder, dug out a moving carpet, etc. I guess they think they can open soon. No executive orders in their county yet.
    http://webcams.donnerskiranch.com

And Mt Baldy (SoCal) has apparently already pioneered how to continue lift ops while under a county "no gatherings" order, by limiting skiers to 10% capacity, no on-location lift ticket sales (pre-purchase online only), and staggering in-person release of pre-purchased lift tickets to only 4 people per 15-minute period.
    https://winter.mtbaldyresort.com

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy