Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,108

    This guy skied in all 50 states


    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Banana Belt, VT
    Posts
    3,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Epic.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central VT
    Posts
    4,258
    I knew you could ski in Hawaii, but skiing in Florida is impressive.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,108
    How about Mississippi? Wtf?

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    12,729
    He did that to get in the Guinness Book of Records? I wouldn't ski most of those places if they put me in the Bible.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    9,277
    No one cares that you skied on dirt
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    41,108
    Try saying that around here in October.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6
    Hahaha I guess the rock pile counts. Sweet.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,085
    My moms friends Dad made it his life goal to ski every ski area in North America. Last i heard he was pretty close and still skiing in his nineties

    Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    30,901
    Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    My moms friends Dad made it his life goal to ski every ski area in North America. Last i heard he was pretty close and still skiing in his nineties

    Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk
    If he waits a few years he can do that on one season pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,244
    That is one of the worst written articles I've ever read. Is the author a 13 year old boy?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    254
    Awesome!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    814
    I'm going to do all the provinces and territories next winter. Way cooler, IMO.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,544
    Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    I'm going to do all the provinces and territories next winter. Way cooler, IMO.
    Anyone can ski snow. Duh. Too easy

    Guy is a douche nozzle

    Right now, when he is not skiing, he is a sales representative for the Great American Snack Company selling jalapeno peppers, onion rings and mozzarella sticks to restaurants and other eating establishments.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Posts
    12,720
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    He did that to get in the Guinness Book of Records? I wouldn't ski most of those places if they put me in the Bible.
    Most legit LOL I have had all week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Anyone can ski snow. Duh. Too easy

    Guy is a douche nozzle

    Right now, when he is not skiing, he is a sales representative for the Great American Snack Company selling jalapeno peppers, onion rings and mozzarella sticks to restaurants and other eating establishments.
    So the great american snack co. sells straight up raw jalapeños and it's lucrative enough that their sales rep can ski in all 50 states? What planet are we on?


    Also, having the hotel manager write a letter saying it's snowing is enough evidence for the folks at guiness? I'm gonna go find a hotel manager who can write a letter saying I slept with Pam Anderson in the 90s.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •