Free: E*Thirteen 27.5" Rear Wheel (Boost, Shimano Hub)

This came on a used Commencal Meta HT that I recently bought, and I've since replaced it with an I-9 rear wheel. It's an E*thirteen rim with a Formula hub, and can be set up tubeless with some tape and a valve stem. There are a couple of tiny dings in the rim, but overall it's in good shape and spins true. I believe the inner width is 39mm. The wheel is 27.5", boost, and has a Shimano freehub.

Located in north Boulder, bring me a sixer of some good local beer and it's all yours. PM if interested.

How do you like the Meta?
    Must have been something awfully compelling to draw you to it given the sick rotating stable you're rocking.
    However many are in a shit ton.

Shit. I need a new rear wheel but I need a new rear wheel because my p.o.s. e13 rim split wide open at the seam and they have dogshit customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    How do you like the Meta?
    Must have been something awfully compelling to draw you to it given the sick rotating stable you're rocking.
    Haven’t really had a chance to ride it much, everything out here is still thawing out.

I just wanted a fuck-around bike (that will double as a townie/cruiser) to give me a little different riding experience on the same trails I’ve been riding for too long. I’m hoping it’s as fun in real life as it is in my head. Plus, it looks cool.