Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2308
    I want to adjust it for different boots but I don't have the 4mm gauge that is mentioned in the manual. Any suggestions for alternatives to use?

I don't have an allen key set right now so I use two nickels (3.90mm) and it seems to work fine, I try to never release anyways.

Skimoco has them in stock but I'm balking a little at $65 so I thought I'd ask.

Adjustment plate pricing across all brands is infuriating. Isn't it just a piece of aluminum? Can we create a TGR version that is like $30? I'm empowered by the Scarpa buckle mod that frorider has made. We could probably order the screws needed online as well.

At least they're not $100 like the Dynafit plates

Quote Originally Posted by Tailwind View Post
    Any chance someone has a pair of ATK Heel adjustment plates they'd be willing to part with? I bought a pair of Helio 200 LT's (no adjustment plate) and I'm slightly worried that we may swap my wife's boots next season to a pair with a 2mm different BSL. Thinking about getting ahead of the curve and just installing with the adjustment plate... and it would make mounting easier.

Skimoco has them in stock but I'm balking a little at $65 so I thought I'd ask.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481...7585504183439/
    (And agreed in general on the pricing.)
    Mo' skimo here: NE Rando Race Series

Awesome!

Thanks I messaged him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan S. View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481...7585504183439/
    (And agreed in general on the pricing.)

Took these out today for the maiden trip and what a treat to use. At home I thought the brake and magnetic risers would be a bit janky but in the field everything works beautifully. Well done ATK. Have them mounted on pair of wailer 112’s. The toe piece has an awesome snappy feel when clicking in and no springs magic voodoo. Smooth rotation of the heel tower too, none of the fuckin G3 or dynafit shenanigans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anybody's got experience with replacing a R12 (new pattern) with a Crest? I superimposed the patterns, red holes would be new...don't know it it would work - too close maybe?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crest.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	208.1 KB 
ID:	399320

No experience, but I would feel good with that

I’d be quite confident of those as well. If you’re really concerned, do hardwood dowels in the unused holes. I don’t think it’s necessary though if the ski doesn’t have any other mounts.

Thanks!! I will try...

Quote Originally Posted by tomh79 View Post
    Thanks!! I will try...
    What ski is this going on? If it’s got a metal mount plate like many do, there’s definitely no issue.

Salomon MTN Explorer 95 - I think it has a metal plate? Not the lightest of touring skis...

I've done Helio 350 heels (pretty sure the same as R12) on the same skis as crest heels with inserts with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    No experience, but I would feel good with that
    Same. You can move the Crest mount forward a few mm to get even more separation. The rail has plenty of adjustably.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by tomh79 View Post
    Salomon MTN Explorer 95 - I think it has a metal plate? Not the lightest of touring skis...
    It does appear it’s got a titanal plate under the mount zone. You can go anywhere you like then, it’ll be super bomber.

Just throwing in an observation, I had ATK Trofeo 8s last year and the heels were very, very hard to turn. This model, black and green:

Name:  qN2SPy6.png
Views: 830
Size:  905.6 KB

Then I bought Trofeos from TP last spring, silver and green, and the heels are much easier to turn. Not noticeably difficult. IDK if it's a thing but yeah they're definitely easier.

Anybody know where I can buy the leash and blanking plate parts to go brakeless on a pair of Raiders?

Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    Anybody know where I can buy the leash and blanking plate parts to go brakeless on a pair of Raiders?
    I've got them both in stock as well as the excellent AL09 Freeride Spacers if you haven't already got those. PM me your zip code/country and I'll send you a quote. The UK market this season is currently being battered by France's refusal to allow Brits entry and tight restrictions on travel to other destinations so I've also got Freeraider 14's, C-Raider 12's and Crest 10's that I need to shift.

Quote Originally Posted by climberevan View Post
    Same. You can move the Crest mount forward a few mm to get even more separation. The rail has plenty of adjustably.
    good point! didn't even think about it

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyderjon View Post
    I've got them both in stock as well as the excellent AL09 Freeride Spacers if you haven't already got those. PM me your zip code/country and I'll send you a quote. The UK market this season is currently being battered by France's refusal to allow Brits entry and tight restrictions on travel to other destinations so I've also got Freeraider 14's, C-Raider 12's and Crest 10's that I need to shift.
    i gotta douche the box
    but i need a 120 fr14 brake set and id rather support you than skimo
    but if its more than 80 bucks to git em to the 801 utardia hood
    ill just go see them
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderjon View Post
    PM inbound.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    i gotta douche the box
    but i need a 120 fr14 brake set and id rather support you than skimo
    but if its more than 80 bucks to git em to the 801 utardia hood
    ill just go see them
    I'll have a pair to cut loose once I get leash parts from Jon, if you're not in a huge rush. Only skied 4 or 5 days, pretty much as new.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    ^^^^i got leashes id trade
    and if somebody needs a 108 brake
    lemme know
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

^^^^i got leashes id trade
    and if somebody needs a 108 brake
    lemme know
    I'll PM ya

Edit: you're full up, shoot me a note once you've cleared space

........but i need a 120 fr14 brake set and id rather support you than skimo
    but if its more than 80 bucks to git em to the 801 utardia hood..........
    If you don't do a deal with HAB the brakes would be GBP49 shipped (7-10 wkg days) which on todays Paypal rate would be sub US$70.

is there a free ride spacer for helio 180 no brake
    and do i need it ?

Quote Originally Posted by mtbcat View Post
    is there a free ride spacer for helio 180 no brake
    and do i need it ?
    YES, same question? Also, is there a way to add the freeride spacer without punching another hole in the skis?