Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2308
    Black Diamond may not show the Freeride Spacer (AL09) on their website, however it does come up under their Price List (BD104001).

Thanks good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Benneke10 View Post
    I'm getting a new set of ATK's for my new ON3P Woodsman 110's, should I go with 108 or 120 brakes? The 102 brakes I have are pretty narrow but they look pretty easy to bend if necessary
    Even for people who do use brakes, they seem least applicable for a BC powder ski. Where do you think your ski is going to go?

So what's the consensus these days with the 5 bazillion models out there. If one is fine with an 8 or 9 din (5'9", 160), looking to just tour on this, but thinking I want more risers than the Crest. So looking at the C-Raider or the R-12. Value durability. How has the C-raider toe been durability wise? They seem like a similar price point.
    He who has the most fun wins!

Cleaning out the gear shelf and have these RT heel risers that I don't need anymore.

Pair of AL04 flappy risers w/ screws

And a pair of metal AL03? risers

$20 shipped in the US to anyone who would use them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9443.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	389589

Anyone have details on this purported issue? I have a pair of ATK Race SLR bindings that I was going to post but want to know first if there's meat to it.

Quote Originally Posted by comish View Post
    So what's the consensus these days with the 5 bazillion models out there. If one is fine with an 8 or 9 din (5'9", 160), looking to just tour on this, but thinking I want more risers than the Crest. So looking at the C-Raider or the R-12. Value durability. How has the C-raider toe been durability wise? They seem like a similar price point.
    Regular Raider has proven pretty durable. C-Raider might be fine but they're new last year, so not all that much info yet. Why roll the dice?

Quote Originally Posted by CirqueScaler View Post
    Anyone have details on this purported issue? I have a pair of ATK Race SLR bindings that I was going to post but want to know first if there's meat to it.
    The issue was with 10 year old La Sportiva branded toes. No recall. Just a lot of warranties and sellers (MEC if I recall correctly) opting not to order more. It's comparable to the early Plum toe piece failures- a problem that they completely solved.

Haven't heard of any ATK problems in a long time.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    The issue was with 10 year old La Sportiva branded toes. No recall. Just a lot of warranties and sellers (MEC if I recall correctly) opting not to order more. It's comparable to the early Plum toe piece failures- a problem that they completely solved.

Haven't heard of any ATK problems in a long time.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Agreed, SLR is a relatively recent model. Should be good to go

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoaster View Post
    Got tired of dealing with these issues and bought an R07 this summer from Hagan. Should arrive by early Nov. If anyone wants a mount in SF or wants to borrow the jig lmk.
    Womp womp looks like it's likely I'll be denied a jig allocation due to lack of supply. Guess I'm not special enough. Anyone have a line on these things directly from Europe?

I've never had this much trouble spending money on skiing, sheesh. Would be nice if ATK could just open a US LLC...

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoaster View Post
    Womp womp looks like it's likely I'll be denied a jig allocation due to lack of supply. Guess I'm not special enough. Anyone have a line on these things directly from Europe?

I've never had this much trouble spending money on skiing, sheesh. Would be nice if ATK could just open a US LLC...
    Hmm I pre-ordered one pretty early in the summer. Haven't gotten a rejection email yet. I did expect one because I didn't order hagan bindings. If I made the cut and mine magically shows up happy to loan it out in the SF area (and Tahoe when I am up there).

Rfconroy hooked me up with this 3D print jig. Worked like a charm. Going to do a write up soon. I need to take some better photos as I was in a rush.

Name:	8E57C4F4-23EB-4A0C-BCDE-F81D3541FA35.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	512.9 KB 
ID:	390171

Quote Originally Posted by comish View Post
    If you don’t need more than 10 din, crest is the way to go. Bout 60 hard days on my and I ordered a second pair for a second setup. Also have voyager 14s (raider 14 from moment). If there are fewer lifter options on the 10, that was lost on me. And I’m usually a bitch about wanting flat and quite high riser settings (i.e. I actually gripe w not having a high high on the alpinist). IMHO the elasticity in the heel and riser range make the crest the best sub 300g binding for general touring (including small drops and like 8 to 9k days). If you’re dropping big get raiders and if you’re climbing more go lighter. My .02

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Rfconroy hooked me up with this 3D print jig. Worked like a charm. Going to do a write up soon. I need to take some better photos as I was in a rush.

Name:	8E57C4F4-23EB-4A0C-BCDE-F81D3541FA35.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	512.9 KB 
ID:	390171
    Damn looks cool! Will def be interested to see more details.

OK, I'm new to ATK clamps so I'm going to lead with a dumb question. Are there any other ATK heels that are compatible with Trofeo/Helio 180 adjustment plates? Or, in a similar vein, do the Trofeo/Helio adjustment plates have the same heel mount pattern as the Raiders/Core or ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thomas View Post
    OK, I'm new to ATK clamps so I'm going to lead with a dumb question. Are there any other ATK heels that are compatible with Trofeo/Helio 180 adjustment plates? Or, in a similar vein, do the Trofeo/Helio adjustment plates have the same heel mount pattern as the Raiders/Core or ?
    By "compatible with" do you mean that you can mount them to the adjustment plate, or that they share holes with the adjustment plate if you remove it entirely?

The U-spring race heels (and the Haute Route, without the adjustment plate) all share a pattern, and can be bolted to the adjustment plate. The adjustment plate uses its own pattern that is not shared with any of the bigger bindings (but they don't overlap, so you can do inserts for both if you want).

The Helio 110/145/180/200, ATK Race/Trofeo/Haute Route, and Hagan Ultra/ZR heels are all compatible with the ATK heel plate. Any heelpiece with a 25mm wide drill pattern will fit, including Ski Trab and Dynafit Expedition

https://skimo.co/tech-binding-hole-patterns

My 21/22 ATK stock order arrived this week so all pre-orders to mags have now been dispatched. I've also got plenty of the AL09 Freeride Spacer Kits that a number of folks were requesting.

I can confirm that the only model that has had a change to it's mounting pattern is the C-Raider which now has a slightly narrower lateral spacing of the front toe holes. Although the patent issue had been resolved with Dynafit, it wasn't resolved soon enough to retain the existing pattern on the C-Raider as the carbon composite toe base is not made in-house and a decision had to be made to avoid delaying the production.

For the braked models the factory now offers a pair of AL11 Brake Seat Covers which fill in the recess in the heel base should the user remove the brakes completely. A single brake has a nominal weight of 43g and the covers are 3g each to give a 40g net gain per ski. I've got plenty of the AL11's in stock.

Name:	AL11 Brake Seat Cover Set.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	392483

And I've also got plenty of the new AL12 4mm toe shim sets for the Raider models. These come with suitably longer screws. Note that the Moment versions of the Freeraider 14/16 and Raider 12 already have a 4mm thicker base so whilst these shims are perfect for further reducing the delta additional even longer screws will need to be requested. On the shims you can seen the narrow pair of front holes needed for the 21/22 C-Raider 12.

Name:	AL12 Raider 4mm toe shims & extended screws.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	392484

This year I've also taken some of the ATK SBC02 Kevlar Core Leashes. I didn't take any last season as I already had plenty of both the Dynafit Guide Leashes and the Alpinist leashes. The ATK leashes are only 15g each but have an additional feature that I wasn't aware of. Like the other two leashes they can be used with any binding but they come with a anodized alu stud/button which is used specifically with ATK toes. The loop of the leash is passed through the opening in the side of the toe lever and then around the stud/button which sits within the toe lever to give an anchor point. It's a neat design feature that removes the need for an additional wire loop that then has to be doubled back on itself which could cause a rub/weak point etc.

Name:	SBC02 Leashes.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	392485
    Last edited by Spyderjon; 11-14-2021 at 02:59 AM.

The ATK leashes are my fave. Perfect length

Did any Bay Area peeps manage to get a jig that they would be willing to loan out for beverages of their choice? Or ski drilling parties?

Quote Originally Posted by jorion View Post
    Did any Bay Area peeps manage to get a jig that they would be willing to loan out for beverages of their choice? Or ski drilling parties?
    i think westcoaster was trying to

failing him, i'm always happy to mail my jig out to you bay area peeps if you have enough folks out there to make it worthwhile

Yep, they do in fact exist. Will shoot you a PM.

Name:	IMG_3831.jpeg 
Views:	69 
Size:	412.2 KB 
ID:	393022

I was able to buy a jig from black diamond after Hagan flaked out on me. BD customer service was fantastic.

Can also loan out. It does in fact work well.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MWHPVQu1GAtKwpUN8

Curious why one toe says Helio 350 and the other says Helio 200lt? Warranty?

We (Moment) have jigs for sale. We don't list them on the site but if anyone is in need just shoot us an email. info@momentskis.com

We also have freeride spacers available to mod up your BD's: https://www.momentskis.com/products/...reeride-spacer