Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2308
    I checked my 108 brakes on some 118 waist skis. They flare a lotbut could be bent I think to work. There would be significantly less brake arm contact to the snow though. They also can be removed by backing out 3 allen screws and block reinstalled without them

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Murian View Post
    Curious about brakes too. Will a 108 fit on my BG tours with a 116 waist? Or can can they be removed on the FR16?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Negative. Even with some bending they were too small for my 116 big tours.

Yeah all the raider brakes are easily removable and fwiw the brake cover is not really necessary if you don't want to go through the trouble of sourcing them.
    But not sure if the Rent Me has the same system

Toe lever interference

I have some new Rt10’s and the manual said do not install if the boot toe interferes with the toe lever at a angle <90 degrees. I was close to 90 so I installed. Long story short I need a few more degrees for aggressive quick turns and if I want to have a hope of removing skins with skis on.

I’m surprised I haven’t come across anyone having this problem in this thread. Anyone have problems with this?

https://imgur.com/a/9O37nzH

Right now I’m doing some light sanding and doing a small punch to improve clearance with the lever. The fritschi toe damage is how it would look if I took it to the extreme. (https://images.newschoolers.com/imag...926w_640h.jpeg)

I’m speculating the free raider series doesn’t have this as it’s used with beefier boots. Thoughts?
    Last edited by iac27; 12-01-2022 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Adding photo

Following up here. I ground some excess off the atomic logo and hit the area with a heat gun before pressing the boot into the wall. I got about 4 degrees more. The boot is past 90 if I measure from toe pin to heel insert. Doesn’t look the prettiest but I just need to front point in some rocks. I think this will definitely help. See Imgur link in the previous post for before and after.
    Last edited by iac27; 12-01-2022 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Adding

Quote Originally Posted by iac27 View Post
    Following up here. I ground some excess off the atomic logo and hit the area with a heat gun before pressing the boot into the wall. I got about 4 degrees more. The boot is past 90 if I measure from toe pin to heel insert. Doesn’t look the prettiest but I just need to front point in some rocks. I think this will definitely help. See Imgur link in the previous post for before and after.
    I've skinned hundreds of thousands of vert with the Hawx XTD with the Crest toes which are pretty much the same as the RT10 toes without issues, including lots of kick turns

Helio 200 LT aka ATK 50% off through BD

https://www.blackdiamondequipment.co...0-lt-bindings/

Hey All. Got my first tour on my ATK Freeraider 14s yesterday. Wondering if I overlooked something in instructions, but the magnetic flaps keep flipping over with the turrets turned backwards. Any tips for keep them "not flapped" until I need the rise?

Quote Originally Posted by rockymtn View Post
    Hey All. Got my first tour on my ATK Freeraider 14s yesterday. Wondering if I overlooked something in instructions, but the magnetic flaps keep flipping over with the turrets turned backwards. Any tips for keep them "not flapped" until I need the rise?
    You can push the risers down and they kind of lock in between the pins. If you don't push them in they will flip around.

Quote Originally Posted by iac27 View Post
    I have some new Rt10’s and the manual said do not install if the boot toe interferes with the toe lever at a angle <90 degrees. I was close to 90 so I installed. Long story short I need a few more degrees for aggressive quick turns and if I want to have a hope of removing skins with skis on.

I’m surprised I haven’t come across anyone having this problem in this thread. Anyone have problems with this?

https://imgur.com/a/9O37nzH

Right now I’m doing some light sanding and doing a small punch to improve clearance with the lever. The fritschi toe damage is how it would look if I took it to the extreme. (https://images.newschoolers.com/imag...926w_640h.jpeg)

I’m speculating the free raider series doesn’t have this as it’s used with beefier boots. Thoughts?
    I think thats fine, many people ski those bindings with those boots.

Phew, validated. Thank you much for your responses.

I have new Crest/Raider 120 and 108 brakes. Would like to swap one for 97’s

edit--108's gone and 97's are incoming

Last edited by Beder; 12-06-2022 at 04:21 PM.

If anyone needs 120mm brakes, I have a few sets I'm not going to use. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by thejongiest View Post
    Does anyone know the difference between the toe adjustment plates R16A, R013, and R08A?

I want a toe adjustment plate for two reasons. One, I want to play with the mount point on a ski. Seems ideal for this, and as long as I'm using a Raider mounted to my BSL I should have ~ +/- 15mm so the +/- 13.5mm on the plates should be fine. Two, I want to use it as a shim to reduce stack height.

Questions are:
    1. Which one do I get for the Raider Evo? Looks like the R16A. Does it work with a Crest 10? Looks like answer is yes.

2. Does the ATK jig have the mount holes for the plate? No idea?

3. What is the stack height for the plates? Can I use normal BF machines screws? Looks like screws are included and stack heigh is 4mm.
    Did you figure out how to shim the Raider EVO?

Does anyone know the heel toe drop on the Raider EVO?

Does the standard Raider shim work with the Raider EVO? If not, what’s the best way to shim it?

Any know the M5 screws (length and head shape) needed for the Haute Route 10?

Binding Freedom lists the screws needed only for the Raider/Free Raider and the Crest.

Quiver Killer lists the screws for the Raider/Free Raider, RT 8/10, and Front 9.

I assume the Haute Route toe is the same as one these bindings listed, but I don't know which one. The heel adjustment plate on the Haute Route (and other light binders) looks a lot different than any of these bindings listed.

Any help appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by djhutch View Post
    Any know the M5 screws (length and head shape) needed for the Haute Route 10?

Binding Freedom lists the screws needed only for the Raider/Free Raider and the Crest.

Quiver Killer lists the screws for the Raider/Free Raider, RT 8/10, and Front 9.

I assume the Haute Route toe is the same as one these bindings listed, but I don't know which one. The heel adjustment plate on the Haute Route (and other light binders) looks a lot different than any of these bindings listed.

Any help appreciated.
    Take a look at the binding freedom screw lengths for the Black Diamond Helio 200. Those should be the same lengths and head shapes as the Haute Route 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by djhutch View Post
    Any know the M5 screws (length and head shape) needed for the Haute Route 10?........
    8no. 10mm csk flat heads and 8no. 8mm csk flat heads

Muchas gracias nkimmes and Spyderjon

Evo 13 bindings now in stock and unfortunately ATK are again using their non standard head diameter screws for the heel so for those that want the QK/BF screw spec it's 8no. 8mm csk flat heads for the toe and for the heel it's 8no. 10mm pan heads with their head diameters reduced to 8.4mm. Another issue when using inserts with the Evo is that the upper heel has to be wound fully rearwards on its base to access the front mounting holes and then when the heel length is reurned forward to its correct length the screws are covered - which is a pain as the heel length setting is lost every time one wants to swap the binding.

The mounting pattern is as the regular Raider and Freeraider 16/14 models (but not the C-Raider), ie using the ATK jig is P3-P3-H1-H1 for the toes and for the heels it's H-H-H-H.

I've not ordered any Evo 11's and the Evo 15 production has been delayed so I haven't handled either of them but I presume they'll be the same as above.

This may have been posted Evo is having a sale on bd branded atk bindings

https://www.evo.com/shop/ski/backcou.../black-diamond

Is the hagan boost 12 heel piece the same as the raider 12 heel piece, ie is it compatible with the al09 spacers? I don't need brakes and they're out of stock of the core 12 pro heels right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgzy View Post
    Is the hagan boost 12 heel piece the same as the raider 12 heel piece, ie is it compatible with the al09 spacers? I don't need brakes and they're out of stock of the core 12 pro heels right now.
    You need a ww2 code whisperer to figure out which versions are compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgzy View Post
    Have you asked Mike Hagan? He tends to know his stuff and give good answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjaardbreeuwer View Post
    Have you asked Mike Hagan? He tends to know his stuff and give good answers.
    Just sent him an email, he confirmed that it is the same heel

ATK binding JONG here. I'm sure I could go deep in the thread to figure this out, but, you know, I'm lazy....

Setup I'm putting together:
    -Faction La Machine (126mm waist)
    -Shift Pro 130 boot
    -ATK binding?

1. Seems like the 4mm toe spacer is a no-brainer here? Does the AL12 toe shim work on the new Evo bindings? Or only the Raider/Freeraider bindings? Is there an Evo specific toe shim if I happen to get some Evo 13/15 bindings?
    2. Only the Evo 15 comes with the Freeride Spacer, not the Evo 13. Correct?
    3. Will ATKs 120mm brake go around a 126mm waist? Seems like there's a good chance it will...

Many thanks and taking suggestions on where to procure what I need here.
    ROBOTS ARE EATING MY FACE.