Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2276
    Quote Originally Posted by Melee View Post
    We (Moment) have jigs for sale. We don't list them on the site but if anyone is in need just shoot us an email. info@momentskis.com

We also have freeride spacers available to mod up your BD's: https://www.momentskis.com/products/...reeride-spacer
    Not to thread drift too much but does this only apply to ATK jigs or do you sell others as well?

Highly recommend the freeride spacers to those who are interested. Made my BD 350s that much more solid.

Quote Originally Posted by davjr96 View Post
    Not to thread drift too much but does this only apply to ATK jigs or do you sell others as well?

Highly recommend the freeride spacers to those who are interested. Made my BD 350s that much more solid.
    We only stock and sell the ATK jig.

Quote Originally Posted by Benneke10 View Post
    Curious why one toe says Helio 350 and the other says Helio 200lt? Warranty?
    I picked up some extra toes from D-Roc for another pair of skis. No warranty issues or toe failures from me.

Just got the BD Helio 350 in the mail and there is small plastic piece in the box that I can't identify. Anyone know what this is? Here are some pics (https://photos.app.goo.gl/HGHVrWEXK8CPCuvX9). My best guess is that it's a gauge for setting the proper 'forward pressure.' My old dynafit bindings shipped with a similar piece of plastic that you put between the back of the boot and the heel piece of the binding for proper set-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan816 View Post
    Just got the BD Helio 350 in the mail and there is small plastic piece in the box that I can't identify. Anyone know what this is? Here are some pics (https://photos.app.goo.gl/HGHVrWEXK8CPCuvX9). My best guess is that it's a gauge for setting the proper 'forward pressure.' My old dynafit bindings shipped with a similar piece of plastic that you put between the back of the boot and the heel piece of the binding for proper set-up.
    It goes on the heel piece under the brake. It will snap right in.

Alternatively, you can remove this piece and snap in a freeride spacer for better performance.

Who can mount ATK bindings in seattle?

Pro Ski mounted mine.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Alyosha_SP View Post
    Who can mount ATK bindings in seattle?
    You can

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    You can
    Seriously. ATK is one of the only companies that puts a mount template in their owners manual.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	atk1.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	345.1 KB 
ID:	395838Click image for larger version. 

Name:	atk2.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	358.9 KB 
ID:	395839

Will I regret putting an ATK 120 brake on a 107 width ski?

Quote Originally Posted by Beder View Post
    Will I regret putting an ATK 120 brake on a 107 width ski?
    You will regret putting any ATK brakes on any ski. They're so flimsy and worthless I can't imagine them stopping a ski. Just go brakeless to save a few grams and throw a couple leashes on for the spring.

The brakes are quite flimsy but they are great if you're using them inbounds/sidecountry where they are required because they are the lightest and very easy to install/remove. The brakes measure true to size, so the 120s would be similar to other brands 110, you will probably be fine. I have an extra set of 102mm brakes if you want a tighter fit with some bending.

My 120mm brakes on my Raider 12s easily clear my +10 GPOs (126mm waist).

Of course the brakes are flimsy. What touring brakes that weigh 45 or so grams aren't?

I'll likely leave mine on, but only because I may use these skis inbounds.

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

I leave them on because I like how they fit together when I'm carrying them from the garage to the car lol

Trying to decide between the Haute Route 10 and Kuluar 12 LT for a lightweight setup. Seems like for me the main trade off is that the Kuluar has ski flex compensation while HR has adjustable forward release. Is there a clear winner?

Max DIN shouldn’t matter, above 9.5 or 10 I might as well lock the toe.

If you care about adjustable forward release and length compression just buy the Crest it weighs around 20g more than the Kuluar and HR and has both features, and 10din

ATK Raider 12 questions

I've just got the ATK Raider 12 and am digging it so far. The heel risers are effortless to use and the bindings are so light.
    I want to adjust it for different boots but I don't have the 4mm gauge that is mentioned in the manual. Any suggestions for alternatives to use?

Quote Originally Posted by klipspringer View Post
    I've just got the ATK Raider 12 and am digging it so far. The heel risers are effortless to use and the bindings are so light.
    I want to adjust it for different boots but I don't have the 4mm gauge that is mentioned in the manual. Any suggestions for alternatives to use?
    4mm Allen key works well

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I've noticed the 4mm plastic spacer ATK includes measures around 4.5mm.. kind of strange. Its also bendy which makes it feel inaccurate. I also use a 4mm allen because it is more precise, they do the same at Skimo Co.

Thanks for the Alan key idea. That's great

I use a 4mm drill bit.

3 dimes stacked = 4mm and they will rest on the toe pins.

After the first 3 days on my moment voyagers (freeraiders) I would never want a different binding for the backcountry.

Any chance someone has a pair of ATK Heel adjustment plates they'd be willing to part with? I bought a pair of Helio 200 LT's (no adjustment plate) and I'm slightly worried that we may swap my wife's boots next season to a pair with a 2mm different BSL. Thinking about getting ahead of the curve and just installing with the adjustment plate... and it would make mounting easier.

Skimoco has them in stock but I'm balking a little at $65 so I thought I'd ask.