FS: Complete Touring Setup, Mammut Pulse Barryvox, BD Probe

ALL ITEMS SOLD

Feel free to price police me here. All items are shipped from Oregon. Local pickup could be arranged in Boise/Bend/Portland if buyer isn’t in a rush. Willing to split ski setup if anybody is interested in specific components.

SOLD 189 Dynafit Hokkaido with Dynafit Beast 14 @ 300 BSL. Single mount, approximately 10 days of use on both skis and bindings over the past two seasons. I actually really like this ski but just have too much overlap in that portion of the quiver and don’t end up riding them often. Skis are in good shape with some light scratching and a few light gouges. Black Diamond Glidelite Mix STS skins included. Skins are cut to fit but have significantly more days on them than the skis and could use an ironing or reglue at this point. Also included is an unopened set of beast heels if the buyer needs them.

$300 shipped conus for skis, bindings, and skins

Worst portion of the base

SOLD Mammut Pulse Barryvox Beacon. Works great. Packaging and chest strap included. $150 shipped.

SOLD Black Diamond QuickDraw Guide Probe 300. Excellent condition. Hasn’t seen snow. $30 shipped.

SOLD Atomic Tracker 16, Small Version, 115 mm brakes. Great condition with no slop. These have been sitting in a box for a number of years and have seen approximately 20 days. All mounting hardware included. These are the older 16 din WTR version. $120 shipped.

Light scuffing on toes

Last edited by Ver iz ze money LePowski?; 04-04-2020 at 07:40 AM.

Pm sent on beacon and probe

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

PMs replied to. Beacon and probe SOLD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ver iz ze money LePowski?; 03-10-2020 at 01:09 PM.

Bumping. Atomic Tracker 16s have been added.

Willing to split. Make an offer.

Trackers have been sold. Pick yourself up a cheap touring setup for when your hill shuts down.

Price drop. Practice social distancing by touring.

Touring setup still available. Everything else has been sold.

One more shot. It really is a fun ski, I just prefer my billy goats and don’t need multiple skis in this slot.

that's a crazy good price, just more than I'm gonna drag around personally. some big dude should snatch this up though

For those interested in the weight, listed on the skis is 2200g and on the bindings is 795g. 2995g total.

DM Sent