Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2514
    Jacob’s ladder is now downhill mtb only 🤯. Can’t believe it actually happened.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1652906513.955755.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	292.9 KB 
ID:	416782  

Quote Originally Posted by altabird92 View Post
    Jacob’s ladder is now downhill mtb only 🤯. Can’t believe it actually happened.
    Had to check the calendar and make sure it wasn't April 1st. This is a big win from a safety standpoint if nothing else.

Holy shit. I never thought I'd live to see the day. There must be some pissed off HOHs today.

Moose Knuckle is in very good shape, only another 2-3 weeks left on it before you are bushwackin'

I know of Moose Bones, Moose Poop, Moose house, Moose Puddle, Moose Hollow but I can't remember where Moose knuckle is.

And who names all this shit the same anyways?

Hell ya muted! Love me some masonic. I second phall in that you can do Masonic as a nice low mountain loop, my fav is up Sweeney's >420>gravediggers>Ontario ridge>trappers gate>Rossi hill>solamere>Masonic>free mason. But it's the PC trail system so you can easily add or subtract from that. (Easy to add on moosehouse and skip 420)

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Brutah's was GWT/Sheep trail/MoPi/jeremy road/the avenue ish, IIRC.
    That's the one but I have to credit the other Dan on here (not DTM). Blanking the dude's username, don't think he's posted in sometime. Either way, I don't think it's quite ready as there was a big snow patch at the top of MoPi east when I rode MoPi west last week. Definitely a fun ride if you like to suffer lol

Another fun sufferfest in that area is the brink. You basically climb MoPi west and then go north on GWT (as opposed to south on it for the ride above) and then loop it down to lookout peak/killyon canyon area.

Stoked to hear lower Jacob's is now DH only. Seems long overdue.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Hell ya muted! Love me some masonic. I second phall in that you can do Masonic as a nice low mountain loop, my fav is up Sweeney's >420>gravediggers>Ontario ridge>trappers gate>Rossi hill>solamere>Masonic>free mason. But it's the PC trail system so you can easily add or subtract from that. (Easy to add on moosehouse and skip 420).

That's the one but I have to credit the other Dan on here (not DTM). Blanking the dude's username, don't think he's posted in sometime. Either way, I don't think it's quite ready as there was a big snow patch at the top of MoPi east when I rode MoPi west last week. Definitely a fun ride if you like to suffer lol

Another fun sufferfest in that area is the brink. You basically climb MoPi west and then go north on GWT (as opposed to south on it for the ride above) and then loop it down to lookout peak/killyon canyon area.

Stoked to hear lower Jacob's is now DH only. Seems long overdue.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    One of my favorite MPT/GWT loops to do before the brush comes in heavy is to start by the East Canyon Golf Course underpass and pedal up the road to to MPT to the top of Big Mountain Pass, take a right (south) on GWT, over Bald Mountain to the Moose trail (The Knuckle on Strava). Lots of fun, raw trail in there. To me it's more fun that MPT East plus the Jeremy road then slogging up Moose hollow. It's a bit shorter too so depends what you're after.

I've done the lookout peak to Killian's years ago and wished I wore a jean jacket and carharts, arms and legs were shredded. Cool linkup though and prolly not too bad in the spring. I've been eyeing a link up from Lookout to Black Mountain all the way to town. I know there are at least bits of goat trail along that ridge but would probably amount to a five mile bushwack. Epic if it went though.

That's awesome about Jacob's! Too bad they "graded" the upper climb. Unrideable in large sections when I was up there last week. Hopefully it gets gets better soon. And yeah, doosh hikers and runners are for sure up in arms about it. One was declaring he would keep running up it on the facebooks.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    That's awesome about Jacob's! Too bad they "graded" the upper climb. Unrideable in large sections when I was up there last week. Hopefully it gets gets better soon. And yeah, doosh hikers and runners are for sure up in arms about it. One was declaring he would keep running up it on the facebooks.
    That guy is a galactic cunt, I have no problem calling him out on Facebook. As for the grading on the Jacob's ascent, Draper Fire requested it. It was so badly rutted they couldn't get their SxS or ATV up there for any type of rescue. I was on it on Saturday, it was riding fine then. It probably just needed a bit of packing down.

I climbed it today, the road is not perfect, but is a lot better than before. Some places before you had 4" of rideable section to stay on, now there are multiple paths 18" wide.

The city was putting the "no hikers" signs up when I rode past on the climb up, and on the way down Jacob's some codger was hiking up the trail (as usual). He either went right past the signs as he has the last 30yrs, or ducked the fence where there is no sign. Be careful.

The new section on Rush is a riot.

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    The new section on Rush is a riot.
    The new new section?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

New Rush, DH only Jacobs....I'm almost tempted to go to Corner Canyon for the 1st time in 5? years.

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    New Rush, DH only Jacobs....I'm almost tempted to go to Corner Canyon for the 1st time in 5? years.
    You should. There’s been like 40+ miles of new trails constructed in the last 5 years. Many of them built by Dustin Malley.

There's also some good stuff that's not on the map but easily found using the heat layer in TF.

Quote Originally Posted by One (+) Sentence View Post
    You should. There’s been like 40+ miles of new trails constructed in the last 5 years. Many of them built by Dustin Malley.
    ^let alone the additional 100's of miles(mostly boring benchcut connecter trails) of singletrack built in the Wasatch....AND WE STILL CANT MANAGE TO GET ONE FRICKEN PROPER DH TRACK BUILT....AS IN ONE, LIKE JUST ONE!!!

Name:  STOPTHEBENCHCUT.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  302.6 KB

If Bountiful B and Canyons DH had a baby=Yes Please!!!

Speaking of bad DH trails, I rode Mordor for the first time this week and was sad afterwards.

And who's Dustin Malley?

And who's Dustin Malley?
    Dont really know him personally but met him once, super good rider...OG GO-RIDE Shredder dude. Think GO-RIDE does a lot for trail advocacy/maintenance down in the CC area...dont wanna speak for anyone, but far as i know.

Quote Originally Posted by mar123 View Post
    ^let alone the additional 100's of miles(mostly boring benchcut connecter trails) of singletrack built in the Wasatch....AND WE STILL CANT MANAGE TO GET ONE FRICKEN PROPER DH TRACK BUILT....AS IN ONE, LIKE JUST ONE!!!

Name:  STOPTHEBENCHCUT.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  302.6 KB

If Bountiful B and Canyons DH had a baby=Yes Please!!!
    But teh erosunz!!

Even the HOHs want steeper trails.
    Dont really know him personally but met him once, super good rider...OG GO-RIDE Shredder dude. Think GO-RIDE does a lot for trail advocacy/maintenance down in the CC area...dont wanna speak for anyone, but far as i know.
    Dustin is legit fast and a great guy. It's been great to see him making it as a builder.

Anyone have any info on the shape of insurgent or canyons dh?

Really enjoyed riding in Utah and Western Co the past 3 weeks. Question- is CC Cedar City?

Corner Canyon
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Really enjoyed riding in Utah and Western Co the past 3 weeks. Question- is CC Cedar City?
    Corner Canyon in Draper

John's is $$$$ right now.

Quote Originally Posted by alewi11 View Post
    Corner Canyon in Draper
    Thanks All. Holy.....there's a lot of trails there

Quote Originally Posted by poleplant View Post
    Anyone have any info on the shape of insurgent or canyons dh?

Was up this weekend and Canyons DH looked gtg. Not sure about Drop Kick or Insurgent yet or if theres any downed trees on the trails. Guessing by end of this week there should be a bunch of trails melting out above MM.

If yer headed up there bring a handsaw or a little battery powered chainsaw....can always use help clearing the blowdown off those trails. The scrub oak on Canyons DH needs a trim.

Was up this weekend and Canyons DH looked gtg. Not sure about Drop Kick or Insurgent yet or if theres any downed trees on the trails. Guessing by end of this week there should be a bunch of trails melting out above MM.

If yer headed up there bring a handsaw or a little battery powered chainsaw....can always use help clearing the blowdown off those trails. The scrub oak on Canyons DH needs a trim.
    I only made it to the bottom of insurgent due to time constraint. From what I could see it looks clear of snow but in need of some trimming and sawing.