Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 55 56 57 58 59 60
Results 1,476 to 1,483 of 1483
    Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Huh, i know you can archery hunt up on the USFS land, however you're not allowed to hunt within draper city limits. I'd hazard a guess that that guy was way off the mark in being in Corner Canyon. I hunt a lot but make sure to know exactly where i can and can't be, especially around populated and well used trail systems.
    Any discharge if firearms or archery equipment is prohibited in Draper City limits. He'd would have to have been way the fuck up by JL to be legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Touring_Sedan View Post
    Any discharge if firearms or archery equipment is prohibited in Draper City limits. He'd would have to have been way the fuck up by JL to be legal.
    ^True, my neighbor and upstairs roommate have hunted in that area, hunting with a bow can be tricky you might shoot the deer in the legal hunting zone but time it wonders off and bleeds out(if its a bad shot) etc it might end up in the city limits/bike trails....sometimes they have to come back the next day to find it. I would just give them the benefit of the doubt if you see them within city limits with a kill.

Rode some genuine hero dirt this afternoon for the first time in years. I grew up riding in redwood forests in nor-cal which is like Utah for brown pow, and it was incredible to ride conditions similar to prime nor-cal today. I didn't ski as a kid when I got to ride great dirt all the time, but now I get the term "brown pow." The trails are so smooth and you have incredible traction letting you ride way faster than normal, leaning hard into corners and scrubbing speed quickly and easily. There was also mud, snow and ice today, but I'll remember the hero dirt for a long time.

Anyone ride in Park City yesterday, specifically Bob's Basin or RV trails? Have a window today before it starts raining again so hoping to get out for a quick lunch loop.
    The K-12 dude. You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just looking at you - Charles De Mar

Quote Originally Posted by TheK12 View Post
    Anyone ride in Park City yesterday, specifically Bob's Basin or RV trails? Have a window today before it starts raining again so hoping to get out for a quick lunch loop.
    Probably too late since the next round of weather is incoming but low-mid elevation PC was in prime condition today, and S facing high elevation is all-time

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2085.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	2.67 MB 
ID:	388675

Name:	IMG_2089.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	388676

Name:	IMG_2090.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	388677

proper lovely out there today

Quote Originally Posted by Benneke10 View Post
    Probably too late since the next round of weather is incoming but low-mid elevation PC was in prime condition today, and S facing high elevation is all-time
    Yeah... things are going to change after the next couple of days but then hopefully "warm back up" to the 60s. Will be interesting to see what it looks like this weekend after a few days of sunshine.
    The K-12 dude. You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just looking at you - Charles De Mar

As of this morning dry creek-bob sled is 98% tacky and 2% glue, just on the steep grassy knoll. Rain rut is gnarly as ever.