Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2522
    Nice! Did you just hike up the West ridge, or did you ride up from Church Fork and loop it?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Olson View Post
    Also, for the chunder-heads, rode W Grandeur Ridge for the second time (first in 9-10 years) this weekend. Rad option as we wait the next few months for the alpine to melt out. Drops 3200ft in 2mi, and is legit gnar essentially the whole way.

I saw that on Strava. I knew you were crazy. ha.
    The trails in Richfield are fantastic but that place needs some additional dispersed sites along that road by the water tower.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer123 View Post
    Nice! Did you just hike up the West ridge, or did you ride up from Church Fork and loop it?
    Ya, I rode with some neighbors, so we went the lazy way and shuttled up to Burch Hollow and road Pipeline to the Grandeur trail. The climb up Grandeur is about 1/2 to 2/3 rideable i'd say. Similar time/effort to 2 laps on MVC.

When I do it again, I'll just park at the Mill Creek PnR, ride the road up to Church Fork, and go up from there. The loop is about 11-12mi IIRC.

The only other time I "rode" Grandeur was as an out and back up the ridge. That is legitimately the worst thing ever. AVOID.

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    I saw that on Strava. I knew you were crazy. ha.
    The trails in Richfield are fantastic but that place needs some additional dispersed sites along that road by the water tower.
    I saw a bunch of MTBers on their way back north on HWY 28 last night, I figured Richfield trails musta been busy over the holiday.

Camping was a little tight, for sure. Trails felt empty though. We just did a quick midday sat-midday sun trip.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Neg, the Red Canyon near Panguich https://www.trailforks.com/region/red-canyon/

Quote Originally Posted by altabird92 View Post
    The red canyon that’s a bit northeast of Richfield?

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    I saw a bunch of MTBers on their way back north on HWY 28 last night, I figured Richfield trails musta been busy over the holiday.
    With how many campers there were it didn’t feel busy at all on the trails. Was my first time down there as I’m new to Utah, probably my favorite trails so far between what I’ve sampled in Moab, St George, and there. The builders did a great job working in all the features they could while
    maintaining flow, so whoever they are, props!

Bike swap at cole sport this weekend

Tried a new trail in the north fork area. Love the shaded tree lined trails. Some moondust but some nice tacky. Was too slow for buddy to take pics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1685887742.098982.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	255.9 KB 
ID:	460849

Name:	Image1685887751.639669.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	258.1 KB 
ID:	460850

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quite a few clueless suicidal hikers on Jacob's yesterday. Beware.

Yesterday at corner canyon was a gigantic junk show. I’ve never seen the place so crowded and that’s saying something.

Speaking of CC, whats the deal with the sign saying upper Jacobs is closed to bikes? I know people are still riding it and its a great trail, what gives? I assume you could get away with riding it but I don't want to get yelled at by a hiker or have a close call.

Quote Originally Posted by Benneke10 View Post
    Speaking of CC, whats the deal with the sign saying upper Jacobs is closed to bikes? I know people are still riding it and its a great trail, what gives? I assume you could get away with riding it but I don't want to get yelled at by a hiker or have a close call.
    It was a concession that Draper made with the Forest Service. The traditional DH section is now closed to hikers and the area above that is closed to bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Touring_Sedan View Post
    It was a concession that Draper made with the Forest Service. The traditional DH section is now closed to hikers and the area above that is closed to bikes.
    Thanks, that makes sense

Anyone been on Parrish this season?

I haven’t but will in the next few days. Was going to last night but the storm had other ideas in mind.

We did some shuttle laps at the B on Memorial Day. The road looked fully snowed in up high then, but might be rideable now.

I’m more wondering about the damage from the drainage down that gully.

Wasatch Dirt Thread

Just got done with a lap down Parrish. Thanks for reminding me I needed to get up there!

The trail is 100% good to go, with only a few minor patches of snow on the last mile of the access road.

As always, it’s a bit brushy and could use a trim, but it’s definitely ready for shreddy.

No water damage or significant mud to speak of, surprisingly enough.

Also if anyone with an ebike wants to ride up and do some brush trimming on the way down with me, hit me up!

Oh and PSA, the singletrack directly above the top of Bountiful B is running nicely right now too.

Mother urban is a little snowy at the top, mm is not really ready from there to top jennis, people came up jennis and said it was great. Redbull was siiiiiiick

Think John's is ready yet? Moosehouse?

Moosehouse, rb, skidder are all in from reliable sources. We may investigate trestle to John’s today.

Trees down on trestle and lower johns. I think this year will be the year of the saw due to so much standing dead. The lower switchbacks below jennis proper start are sloppy, but the rest is good minus a few puddles. The dirt is primo

The couple of trees you found on John's are the only ones, it's 99% perfect. Redbull was definitely as good as it gets, though needs a trim lower down. PC shoulder season is the best.

building and hucking...PC dirt has been prime to greasy

Name:	sauceman.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	2.48 MB 
ID:	461557

Jackets in June.