Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2514
    anyone have conditions on the white rim? I'm not finding anything current with my poor internet skills, but want to go hit is next week.

@jaredinouye on insta did it last week. Might be worth reaching out there.

Quote Originally Posted by tBatt View Post
    @jaredinouye on insta did it last week. Might be worth reaching out there.
    Thanks. I’ve reached out through another medium as I’m not on instagram. I don’t want to fight mud on what for me is already a long day.

Everything down there is going to be muddy for weeks, I think. Just call up the ranger station that gives out permits and ask though. Shafer road is closed right now, not sure if that means to cars only.

I'm an idiot and accidentally bought a rotor that I don't need, anyone need a brand new sram centerline rounded 6 bolt, 160mm? (free), or trade for a new in package 180?
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

It's going to be a short alpine season this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Right? First Crest for me last year was June 14, first Brighton shenanigans a week later. I'd be shocked if any of that stuff opened up even a month later this season.
    Same for the Uintas or anything up high...
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I remember the Castle Loop being ridable for only about 3 weeks in 2011 (I think that was the year?) before it snowed again.

Last year on this date.

^^ Was out there same day last year and went to check out Draper Cycle Park and I-street after skiing in the morning, and lunch outside on a deck. Quite the change this year

We've spent the last few weekends sledding the slope above the Peak view parking lot.

Rode white rim on Saturday. It is in as good of shape as I have encountered. Sand on north end was rideable, and climbs had as little 4WD tire spin as I’ve encountered. I also found that my trainer work is not the same as riding!! That last twenty hurt.

With all this snow, the lack of Foothills Master plan will be interesting.
    Might be more prominent then the COVID foot social trails. Would be more appropriate if the contagion spreads from ground zero and infects other bench elevations.
    BST capillaries.
    So the world is filled with tubular entities. Food goes in one end and shit comes out the other. Sperm goes in and babies come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Meconium View Post
    With all this snow, the lack of Foothills Master plan will be interesting.
    Might be more prominent then the COVID foot social trails. Would be more appropriate if the contagion spreads from ground zero and infects other bench elevations.
    BST capillaries.
    I like it! Long live the early/late season foothills shenanigans, on designated trails or not!!
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Anyone here know how to rebuild a Reverb? Mine has a CM of play and Salt Cycles is 3 weeks out on rebuilds, of course I'm trying to ride tomorrow night
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukonrider View Post
    Anyone here know how to rebuild a Reverb? Mine has a CM of play and Salt Cycles is 3 weeks out on rebuilds, of course I'm trying to ride tomorrow night
    Step 1:
    Fedex overnight a pnw, oneup, or brand x, etc
    Step 2:
    Stand over trashcan with reverb
    Step 3:
    Question your luck that it's just gotten bad
    Step 4:
    Throw out reverb
    Step 5:
    install a cable actuated dropper and not worry about it...
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

^^ Friends don't let friends bleed dropper posts!!

I got a revive w/ my new Stumpjumper and seems like it's a pretty slick option with the air burb/bleed port. Another one to consider.

Generally I've found it's nice to have an extra floating around if you ride often, ymmv.

Yes I can add this to my pile of broken dropper posts.

Any ideas where I can go to get this rebuilt like... today?
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

Yes I can add this to my pile of broken dropper posts.

Any ideas where I can go to get this rebuilt like... today?
    Had some suspension work done at Go Ride in Draper a couple of weeks ago. Turnaround was one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Touring_Sedan View Post
    Had some suspension work done at Go Ride in Draper a couple of weeks ago. Turnaround was one day.
    I didn't know there were two, I'll call the Draper one in the morning. Thank you!

I didn't know there were two, I'll call the Draper one in the morning. Thank you!
    Alternatively, if you own a rock shock bleed kit, you can get a rebuild kit and do it your self. You tube has step by step videos. I had one of these on one of my kids bikes and spent two years doing bleeds and rebuilds until I got upset enough to just get a PNW.

If you have the tools it's a 1.5 hour process. The bleed is a 20 minute process. These times are including my gapper factor. Go Ride and backcountry had the kits back when I still had that POS. You need the two syringe set up.

I believe I have everything you need for the bleed minus fluid if you'd like to borrow it, I'm in sugarhouse, leaving for AZ for a week tomorrow morning, but free most of the day today.

"If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

A bleed isn’t gonna fix the ‘death drop’ . The seat post needs a rebuild and IFP reset - unless you have a newer model with the Vent Valve.
    I recommend replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

It is AXS, so the newest model?

Going to Go-Ride now, Phall if they can't do it I'll reach out. I'm sure I can turn up a rebuild kit and some fluid

If it’s AXS it’s got the vent valve. You just need the tool.
    https://youtu.be/mDJh_TFK_sY

I hereby rescind my replacement reco. The AXS Reverb kicks ass.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums