22 12.09%

18 9.89%

14 7.69%

20 10.99%

24 13.19%

14 7.69%

7 3.85%

1 0.55%
  • 10 - As real as it gets. Prepping for End of Days.

5 2.75%
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Just handed my wife a 3 page spreadsheet explaining how bills are paid for my small biz, payroll, and for the work building. And same with personal bills and mortgage, and things like who I have my life insurance with, etc. And all my passwords to access everything online and my computer passwords. Today I put all bills on autopay, which is a bad idea for many reasons but let's just see how this plays out. If I'm in the hospital for 2-3 weeks I don't want her to have to do or worry about financials. She did not like the speech and explanation I had to give, maybe because also some sickness hit me like a wall today, coincidentally, as I'm filling out the spreadsheet. I don't think it's COVID for the record, but it's bad timing. Tomorrow I share with employees wifes number and a gameplan if anyone gets sick. Fun.

I'm ready to die now, baby. Give my kids my Apple ID info, let them know daddy liked to rock the f' out.

I did the same thing, giving my daughter all my info. Then she got sick.

Name:  V.JPG
Views: 609
Size:  70.2 KB

Wife may get sick if she sees my browsing history. Good point.

We have quarantine in my city but honestly I don`t care. I have many opportunyties how to earn money sitting home. While https://hawkbets.com/matches/recent is working good and gives me livescore from dota 2 tournaments, I can do many with predictions to the matches.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Just handed my wife a 3 page spreadsheet explaining how bills are paid for my small biz, payroll, and for the work building. And same with personal bills and mortgage, and things like who I have my life insurance with, etc. And all my passwords to access everything online and my computer passwords. Today I put all bills on autopay, which is a bad idea for many reasons but let's just see how this plays out. If I'm in the hospital for 2-3 weeks I don't want her to have to do or worry about financials. She did not like the speech and explanation I had to give, maybe because also some sickness hit me like a wall today, coincidentally, as I'm filling out the spreadsheet. I don't think it's COVID for the record, but it's bad timing. Tomorrow I share with employees wifes number and a gameplan if anyone gets sick. Fun.

I'm ready to die now, baby. Give my kids my Apple ID info, let them know daddy liked to rock the f' out.
    Well shit, I think I'm going to do about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by papapoopski View Post
    Well shit, I think I'm going to do about the same.
    Great. I'll PM you my wife's email, how much do you have in the bank for her anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Great. I'll PM you my wife's email, how much do you have in the bank for her anyways?
    I laughed, you got me.

This is like some weird reverse dowry

I'm worth more dead than alive at this point so good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ride550 View Post
    yes I am, piss off

yes I am, piss off
    Curious where your restaurant is?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Curious where your restaurant is?
    NY, Hudson valley area

NY, Hudson valley area
    Insomnia is a bitch

And it’s rampant these days
    . . .

NY, Hudson valley area
    Interesting. I live in Goshen. Care to share the name?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

NY, Hudson valley area
    I'm on the other side of the river and would also like to know the name and location. There's lots of us here actually and when this is all over we're gonna have a "restart poopski's business" party at the restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    I'm on the other side of the river and would also like to know the name and location. There's lots of us here actually and when this is all over we're gonna have a "restart poopski's business" party at the restaurant.
    I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by ride550 View Post
    papapoopski is one of the funnier guys here, and you ain't.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    I'm in.

I really truly appreciate the thought. I would like to keep my anonymity for now. I say some stupid shit here. I'm going to see how far south this actually goes and then asses from there. If and when the time comes I don't forget an act of kindness. Once again I appreciate the kind words.

I really truly appreciate the thought. I would like to keep my anonymity for now. I say some stupid shit here. I'm going to see how far south this actually goes and then asses from there. If and when the time comes I don't forget an act of kindness. Once again I appreciate the kind words.
    Saying stupid shits kinda like am NY thing eh? If I didn't patronize places where the owner said stupid shit, id never leave the house. Message me in private I can keep a secret.

. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Saying stupid shits kinda like am NY thing eh? If I didn't patronize places where the owner said stupid shit, id never leave the house. Message me in private I can keep a secret.

Ha, a NY thing for sure. Sarcasm or die is our state motto, with the middle finger being the state bird.

While I do say stupid shit, I try not to type out something I wouldn't say in person. There was an occasion that I did put something out there that I would never say. Feeling defensive led to cockiness, you called me out on it and gave me a proper TGR lashing. I deserved it. Some of the best people in my life have torn me down when I needed it. So thank you.

Goddamn, I can’t find any rice or flour. And wifey called me an alarmist when I said we should buy 25 pounds of rice and 10 pounds of flour a few weeks ago.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

That's cool, first round was on you anyway 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Goddamn, can't find any rice or flour. And wifey called me an alarmist when I said we should buy 25 pounds of rice and 10 pounds of flour a few weeks ago.
    I got a bigass bag of couscous

Prepper alert: Stock up on this stuff https://einstokbeer.com/our-brews/ic...oasted-porter/ Then go get more

No flour at our store today. WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.