This looks rad: GM, Last Frontier Heli Skiing

Not mine, unfortunately. Whichever mag gets this job owes me 20k vert.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1...earch_srp_jobs

Job Requirements/Qualifications

Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, we are looking for an individual that can oversee the leadership of the team at Bell 2 Lodge as well as the kitchen staff and office at Ripley Creek our second operation in Stewart. He / she should be capable to develop, budget for and execute major capital investments to keep the lodge and facilities in great shape. [There is no responsibility for the skiing operations as part of this position].

The ideal candidate will therefore need have a solid background in hospitality and project management. He / she should be prepared to spend 40% – 60% of their time on-site.

The General Manager is ultimately responsible for all elements of the on-site operations of the business; safety / risk management, human resources, service, accounting & budgeting, systems, vehicles and equipment. Heliskiing operations and external marketing do not fall within the job description. You will be required to ensure that all staff are well trained on the products we offer and that guests are constantly re-assured during their visit that their choice to visit Last Frontier Heliskiing was a good one. Maintenance and preventative maintenance should be carried out on all aspects of the operation...that includes you and your staff.

The candidate could have the flexibility to take extended periods of time off during certain times of the year but would ultimately still remain responsible for the running of the lodge.
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

Sounds stressful

Quote Originally Posted by HellgateBasement View Post
    Maintenance and preventative maintenance should be carried out on all aspects of the operation...that includes you and your staff.
    Huh?

I know Gary is retired but a more ideal candidate I can not imagine.

why don't the owners do some of this shit?