Seeking recommendations for adding a wider damp ski to the quiver

I had a ski-pihpany this season. I finally found a Moment Meridian and it has drastically changed my ski preference for most days. It is by far the most fun ski I have put under my feet, but now all my other skis seem stale and boring. I sold off half my quiver after hopping on a set of these and need to replace a couple boards with a fresh mindset. I’m covered in the 109mm and under skis. I would love a Chipotle Banana or a Meridian 117, but I’m not a dentist and these unicorns are snatched up almost immediately every time. I am looking for recommendations on skis to add that are playful yet damp that are 112+ with minimal to no camber. The Hoji, Renegade, and BG’s look tits, but I would like the collectives input on others out there. Shit, if you have something you’re wanting to sell in a longer length PM me so I can jinx any chance of another deep day this year!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

4frnt stash has some cheap inthaynes right now, that might be worth a try. Blister has a full review I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPS Koala 119 is worth a look, and you're starting to see them on sale around this time. It's a playful charger that's on the heavy side of things, but as a result, it's damp. I would mount 1 cm back of recommended, but no more than that except possibly on the 189.