WTS: Black Diamond o1 tele bindings $100

I bought these for $100 without realizing they were for small boots. Looking to just get my money back so I can buy something else that fits. If you know how to make these work for bigger boots let me know. They are in really good shape.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200301_213859.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	287.6 KB 
ID:	318431
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200301_213921.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	116.1 KB 
ID:	318432

Bump, $60 with buyer paying shipping.

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Spinning the cartridges may give length to the cables, or try looking under the plastic plate where the toe goes;sometimes you can set the cable differently for length. Just thinking they might be like the old targas.

If you can't get them to work I may be interested, if you would ship up to Canada

It's been awhile since I messed with O1s, but IIRC these came in a small and a large.

Larges had longer overall cartridges than the smalls.

Up until a few years ago you could buy replacement cartridges in different lengths and stiffness.

I would imagine that many folks on here have old pairs of O1, O2, or O3s sitting around in their gear piles if you want to make these work. Hammerheads and O1s were everywhere about a decade ago.

Someone on the Facebook Telemark Ski Gear Exchange will snap these up.

Quote Originally Posted by river59 View Post
    It's been awhile since I messed with O1s, but IIRC these came in a small and a large.

Larges had longer overall cartridges than the smalls.

Up until a few years ago you could buy replacement cartridges in different lengths and stiffness.

I would imagine that many folks on here have old pairs of O1, O2, or O3s sitting around in their gear piles if you want to make these work. Hammerheads and O1s were everywhere about a decade ago.
    I ended up finding larges and they work great. Thanks for the facebook group advice. Selling shit locally has become impossible since i moved to Montana