FS - 19/20 189 ON3P Billy Goats

Purchased end of the season '19. Drilled and mounted with 22 Design Axles. Used for 2 months end of '19, no use in '20. '19 was fluffy all the way through = bottoms are clean. Replaced with ON3P Cease and Desist, and I also have another set of older BGs, so looking to part ways. These are a fresh ski looking for a new home.

$s plus shipping:
    $600 with Axles
    $450 flat with holes plugged
    Local pickup in Western Montana an option too.

The skis:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5972.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	318354   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5973.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	972.9 KB 
ID:	318355  
    Last edited by blackdog2020; 03-02-2020 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Add Location

I understand this sale. Good luck with it.
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

This is premier TGR inventory. It will be interesting to see if the strong PNW season’s market snatches this. Is there enough support from the average Rockies and Wasatch season participants. Is the stagnating Sierra driving down demand? Find out soon.

I’m super interested, alas I just bought a pair of skis last week.

Yes, the strong season in Washington here is fueling my obsession and need for more skis. I’ve been wanting to try these for a bit

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

*nervously glances at wallet*

If I didn't just have surgery that has me out the rest of the season I would be all over these! Really want to try that ski. They even have the right binders on em. *sigh*

Hi BD, any color on how those ski with the Axls? I've been on BG's on alpine bindings once in powder and loved them. Currently have Wren 108s with Outlaws and not so keen on them. Maybe too much of a charger for my tele style. Thanks

Axls ski everything better! If you're interested in just some Axles I have another non-mounted pair I could part with for $150. I'm personally not a NTN fan (NotTelemarkNomore). If you've still got a pair of burly 75mm boots and your knees are still feeling froggy, Axls/BGs combo is as good as it gets. Combination has everything you can ask for: easy balance point, aggressive turns, nimble when needed, stable at speed, adjustable hinge point for preferred binding stiffness, etc. I'm mounted center boot, which gives plenty of tip to not be flopping over the top, but back enough for smooth telemark to alpine combo turns.

I could rant longer on NTN, but don't want to offend anyone who's taken the time to figure out how losing the duckbill doesn't take the magic out of the turn. NTN is just different, and the pushyness of the industry to force me out of duckbill is disappointing to say the least.

PM sent on the axls