Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    That was a super disappointing race. Seemed about on point for 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    NBC/Olympic Channel provided the worst coverage possible. The commentary was dismal, the commercial breaks missed live acton, even though it was tape delayed. What a poor excuse of coverage.
    I figured their commentary/coverage was gonna suck. The VPN was super easy to watch the Redbull feed.

stoked that the weather looks clear for the Maribor double header this weekend. that rock garden sure brings back memories. such a fun track.

hoping Reece can put one together in the dry conditions. 2.8 up in qualifying today is pretty incredible.
    bumps are for poor people

Crazy that the field just get deeper. There's probably 20 that could take the win on any given day. Reece certainly has found a bit extra pace this year. Full boss mode

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Actually excited for this race. There's close to 10 guys that I'd say have a legit chance at winning. It'll be interesting to see if some of the new front runners (reece, daprela) can keep their shit together.

Season is done after this weekend? Just heard Portugal has banned all gatherings of more than 5 people......fuck.

Shit , i hope it goes. Back to back in Lousa after b to b maribor and w champs is a pretty action packed season all said and done

Welp, that wasn't the greatest race I've ever seen, but there was some really good riding, and it was a shitload better than worlds. Hoping Sunday is drier. And hoping reece can race.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Welp, that wasn't the greatest race I've ever seen, but there was some really good riding, and it was a shitload better than worlds. Hoping Sunday is drier. And hoping reece can race.
    Yeah, totally screwed my fantasy team without reece. My guess is concussion protocol and he may be done for the year. Hope he is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Yeah, totally screwed my fantasy team without reece.
    Yours, mine, and about 98% of the other fantasy teams.

Sounds like Reece has a concussion. Hope he sits this out.
    Super stoked for Remi. Was hoping he’d take the win, but Loris was invincible.

However many are in a shit ton.

Definitely. Cool track. Some good story lines. Nina put down a damn good run. Bit of a shocker

Yeah, good to finally get to watch a real race, and not just a muddy shit show / competition to see who could manage to stay upright. Awesome to see Nina put one together. And cool that loris has finally hit his stride. It'll be interesting to see what daprela does in the next year or two. If he stays healthy, he could be completely dominant.

Hopefully lousa still happens.

F ya! Come on Lousa! Be rad to see the goat on the top step with Finn on one side and Daprela on the other side. Finn and Daprela's age together is about one goat. Finn was on a stormer too

Yeah Finn seems to be putting the pieces together and not riding too wild as we saw from him the past couple years.

Kinda hoping the Loris leaving Syndicate rumors aren't true.

Ya for sure. Why would anyone leave the syndicate? Hang with the goat and peaty. Learn from the best, top bike and support and probably good $. The leaving thing doesnt really make sense to me

Yeah Finn seems to be putting the pieces together and not riding too wild as we saw from him the past couple years.
    I’m not a big Finn fan. I think he sounded like a child for two years talking about how he was about to start winning everything. Meanwhile Laurie and Thibaut quietly throw down the money straight into their Elite careers.

I’m not a big Finn fan. I think he sounded like a child for two years talking about how he was about to start winning everything. Meanwhile Laurie and Thibaut quietly throw down the money straight into their Elite careers.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Ya for sure. Why would anyone leave the syndicate? Hang with the goat and peaty. Learn from the best, top bike and support and probably good $. The leaving thing doesnt really make sense to me

If the rumors are true and vergier is heading to trek, I wouldn't be too surprised if they threw some serious money at him.

Is bike swap legal in gravel races? Trying to understand why riders didn’t in the BWR this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    If the rumors are true and vergier is heading to trek, I wouldn't be too surprised if they threw some serious money at him.
    Ok, it's trek. I hadnt heard much on it. Trek scoops a lot. To think intense gave up harrison, lucas and jack for gwinn. Gwinn is obviously no sloutch but its not too far fetched to see charlie, dean and jack all in the top ten and probably the same price as gwinn. Wonder if trek would keep charlie and reece and add loris? Some fast kids

Ok, it's trek. I hadnt heard much on it. Trek scoops a lot. To think intense gave up harrison, lucas and jack for gwinn. Gwinn is obviously no sloutch but its not too far fetched to see charlie, dean and jack all in the top ten and probably the same price as gwinn. Wonder if trek would keep charlie and reece and add loris? Some fast kids

Yeah, if trek ends up with Charlie, Reece, and Loris all at once, that'd be an impressive team. Especially if hoell ends up on trek too (another rumor). Considering Reece wasn't a serious contender until this year, it wouldn't surprise me if trek pursued loris to get a consistent top talent on the roster, but then got a pleasant surprise with Reece's pace this year.

Of course, maybe Reece can't keep the pace up. And maybe the rumors about loris aren't true.

Interested to see where hart ends up too.

Ah yes Hart. Cube im guessing.

Ah yes Hart. Cube im guessing.

Yup. Warner basically called that one out during one of the races.