Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Yup. Warner basically called that one out during one of the races.
    Looking back now if you watch Phil's run it was kinda like, "Hey don't fire me!!!" Wonder if he will stick around...I feel like he was gunning pretty hard on Propain and then kinda dropped off last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Looking back now if you watch Phil's run it was kinda like, "Hey don't fire me!!!" Wonder if he will stick around...I feel like he was gunning pretty hard on Propain and then kinda dropped off last year.
    He had a bad injury not too long ago. Hopefully he stays in the mix - he's fun to watch ride.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    He had a bad injury not too long ago. Hopefully he stays in the mix - he's fun to watch ride.
    Ah thats right. Broken ankle or something? He is definitely one of the most fun to watch.

Guessing here: bunch of marketing departments with huge restructuring right now. Some likely slashing budgets. A few possibly taking the gamble and going large.
    Trek lost Sammy, then they lost Gwin. Maybe it’s time for them to make a power grab.
    Cube is like the German Specialized as far as I can tell. Danny could really put them on the DH map.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Guessing here: bunch of marketing departments with huge restructuring right now. Some likely slashing budgets. A few possibly taking the gamble and going large.
    Trek lost Sammy, then they lost Gwin. Maybe it’s time for them to make a power grab.
    Cube is like the German Specialized as far as I can tell. Danny could really put them on the DH map.

I'd like to think everyone's budgets are doing ok. Bikes sold well this year, even if there were some supply side shortages. Although I suspect the gradual trend away from spending money on race teams will continue.

All the interview/podcasts I’ve heard suggest otherwise. Though I could see a company using COVID as an excuse to to the cutting they already wanted to do.

Norco should get in the mix a little more. That Kolb kid is flying on that Gamux bike. Someone should scoop him

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Such a sick race. GM!! What a legend. So tense watching him finish that. Can he do the back to back?

Who’s Sammy?

Quote Originally Posted by One (+) Sentence View Post
    Who’s Sammy?
    Maybe he means yeti? Blenki and the Gwinner both rode there

GOAT

I really want to see Finn finish one and not blow up. Brayton's wreck = gnarly. He was perfectly find during the evening track walk in Kerr's LSD. Hardcore.

Super Bruni!! Thought the goat was going to snag another one. Walker is an impressive kid.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Super Bruni!! Thought the goat was going to snag another one. Walker is an impressive kid.

Yup.

Loic using a switch (doesn't look like a dial) to switch to totally separate compression circuit for the pedal?

That was a great race. Bummed Loris wasn't in the mix, but that was some good, tight racing.

GM is such a machine. Stoked he had this finish to the season.

What a fucking year! So much awesome!

Is anyone else giddy about this next generation of women pros that are charging in? Next year is going to be amazing with Nina, Marine, Valli all serious challenges at every race. No more Rachel followed by Tahnee with Tracey way behind her and the rest puttering along behind them.

Is anyone else giddy about this next generation of women pros that are charging in? Next year is going to be amazing with Nina, Marine, Valli all serious challenges at every race. No more Rachel followed by Tahnee with Tracey way behind her and the rest puttering along behind them.
    Agreed. It'll be really interesting to see if Rachel can come back next year and pick up where she left off. It'd be cool if there were 6-7 legitimate contenders.

Vali is on a whole other level and Tahnee's riding is really starting to look like a "guy" riding a bike. Don't know how else to complement it without sound like an ass, but she is putting some real mustard into her riding and pushing the bike hard.

2020 Bike Racing on Dirt Thread

Tahnee & Pom Pom are both amazing bike riders with years of proving themselves.
    Nina charges hard, like a dude. But it doesn’t make her any less sexy. It super refreshing to see. Reminds me of Emmiline Ragot.
    Marine actually looks like she’s not trying hard. I think she’s just got a lot more power than her peers. The sky’s the limit with her.
    Vali is simply the most talented mountain biker to come along since Anne Caro. God willing she stays healthy and motivated. Though it might actually be bad for the sport if she dominates too much.
    And Veronika Widmann is so hot I hope she starts winning just so we can see more of her. Saw her at Snowshoe. FKNA.

Yes where was Vero. I figured she'd be at the races. With Madison saracen next year so hopefully a good year for her with the team support