FS: skins needing reglue (cheap!)

Items can be picked up locally in Colorado Front Range. Otherwise, add actual shipping costs and any PayPal fees/etc. Established mags and local sales get preference. Lowballers get signed up for dick pic of the day and added to both Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders email lists.

Black Diamond Glidelite Nylon cut for 184cm X 135-106-125

These skins are the original Glidelite, which was full nylon with same plush as the Ascension with a lighter backing material. I wish BD would make these again because IMO it's the best skin construction they ever made. The glue needs work. I actually attempted to reglue these with a BD Glue Renew sheet and while I can build or fix just about anything, apparently regluing skins is one thing I do not have a talent for. The glue didn't bond completely to the skin so now they have a thick layer of glue that's more inclined to stick to itself or the ski than to the skin. Maybe you can reheat the glue and get it to bond. Maybe you can strip and reglue. I don't know. What I do know is that I'm not ever going to get around to doing it but with a little effort you can have a perfectly functioning pair of skins at a fraction of retail. Cut for 184cm Praxis Freerides at 135-106-125mm. Cheat sheets can be included if you want them. Bag included.

$30

G3 Alpinist cut for 187cm X 139-128-132 (Praxis Protest)

These skins are a few years old and were used for one season (maybe 20 days). G3 glue is complete garbage and began peeling off and sticking to my skis after that amount of time. It's pretty much a gooey mess at this point. As noted above, apparently I'm incapable of regluing skins, so I didn't try. Strip and reglue these and you'll be good to go. These are trimmed to Praxis Protests which are quite tapered tip and tail; I'd recommend either using them on Protests or trimming them to a set of skis around 105mm in the waist or narrower. The Alpinist skin has probably the best tip attachment in the industry, shame the glue sucks so bad. Cheat sheets can be included if you want them. Bag included.

$30

Bump.