FS: Mountain Hardwear & Mammut Shells (mens MD)

Items can be picked up locally in Colorado Front Range. Otherwise, add actual shipping costs and any PayPal fees/etc. Established mags and local sales get preference. Lowballers get signed up for dick pic of the day and added to both Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders email lists.

Mountain Hardwear Kepler Jacket (MD)

This is a high end hardshell jacket made using MHW's Dry.Q Elite fabric, which was their answer to eVent. In my experience it has good waterproofness (the DWR on the exterior needs replenishing fairly regularly but the membrane keeps water out well) and breathability is on par or better than eVent, way better than GoreTex. The medium fits on the small side - I'm 5'9" 150lbs and it probably would fit better for someone around 5'7"-5'8" and about the same weight. I wore it for a couple years and it's still a great jacket, I just never wear it anymore so it's time to let it go. Overall condition is good, no rips or tears, but does have some staining as you'd expect on this color. Not noticeable from a distance but obvious up close (see second photo). No powder skirt. Some additional details here: https://www.rei.com/product/817993/m...er-jacket-mens

$75

SOLD
    Mammut Laser Jacket (MD)

This is a high end softshell jacket made with Schoeller WB 400 fabric. True softshell - no membrane. It's pretty minimalist with two high pockets (above pack waistband) and that's it, no pitzips or power skirt or anything. The fit is typical Euro, tall and slim, and fits me great at 5'9" 150lbs. The hood is probably the best with a helmet of any jacket I've owned. I've been hanging onto it for years because it really is a killer jacket, I just never wear it because I run a little too warm in it most of the time and end up preferring lighter shells with pit zips. Condition is decent, but it does have a few spots where it ripped and I patched with K-Tape (pictured). Patches have held up well. More details here: https://www.rei.com/product/788858/m...er-jacket-mens

$75
    SOLD
    Last edited by adrenalated; 03-11-2020 at 09:15 AM.

Bump.

Interested in laser jacket. PM sent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mammut jacket sold, MHW still available.