Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    First off, just because Benny is a upper middle class trust fund child doesn't mean the rest of TGR aren't a bunch of scum, ski bumps.

I am not saying I am any better...started out as a lower middle class kid, worked my ass off to get a professional degree and did well for myself, but I still appreciate the rabble around here.

Secondly, speaking of stupid shit we did as kids, we used to get a piece of shit tire and wrap it with toilet paper to look like a new tire (anybody remember the days when tire came wrapped in paper?) We would hide in the bushes waiting for people to stop and thinking it was a new tire. Surprisingly many people actually thought it was a great find.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    We did it with what a month before had been a giant snowman. After multiple freeze/thaw cycles it was a maybe 500-pound block of ice. Pushed it out in the road, covered it up with new fluffy snow. First car to come along was a cop. We were hiding as he decided to blast though what he thought was just a drift. Made a hell of a bang. He wasn't happy. But we were faster.
    Some of the crazier kids in HS decided to fill their little sister's old snowsuit with snow and put it on a sled and ghost ride it into the street. They were lucky they didn't cause a big accident. THAT would be grounds for knocking on every door in the neighborhood, mostly just to save the kids from killing someone.