What happened to TGR in Google Play

Bought a new phone yesterday and I cannot find the Forum app in Play. I had to download Tapatalk which I hate.

Anyone else having trouble?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Well shit! I just did "app info" on my installed copy and it shows as "TGR Forums".

My first thought was that you were either searching on "Teton Gravity" or that you had a case sensitive issue, but I don't see it in Play Store either.

... Thom
    Last edited by galibier_numero_un; 02-28-2020 at 08:39 PM.
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

It's crazy! I can't find it anywhere

Bump, anyone got any ideas? I hate Tapatalk

Weird.
    Just use mobile web version? It's not too bad, I don't think.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Weird.
    Just use mobile web version? It's not too bad, I don't think.
    Unfortunately you can't see followed threads on mobile web, at least not on my phone

bummer. yeah it seems to be gone...

I guess none of the admins will answer

yeah wtf? Am i supposed to actually work instead of hang out on the app on the toilet?

Hi prsboogie! May I suggest not wasting your time trying to find an app for a tired, geriatric forum such as TGR, and instead install our AlpineZone APP from GOOGLE Play? I think you will find the process easy and painless. Once installed, you can register, bond and communicate with the most intelligent mountain sports community there is! I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots, NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual cloud storage for your photos and more. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with.

That's funny, like deciding what food you feel like eating based on whether or not you can use a fork, vs. having to use a spoon.
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi prsboogie! May I suggest not wasting your time trying to find an app for a tired, geriatric forum such as TGR, and instead install our AlpineZone APP from GOOGLE Play? I think you will find the process easy and painless. Once installed, you can register, bond and communicate with the most intelligent mountain sports community there is! I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots, NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual cloud storage for your photos and more. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with.
    Well done, Greg, well done.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy