Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

IKON 20/21 Group Buy

Update 6/17: Group Rate remains the same through 9/1. Promo codes can still be issued and old ones work. Buy by 9/1.

For Adult and Young Adult.

Child discount available through the Group, but less than the previous promo. Under 4 and Nurse do not have additional discounts, but adding yourself to the Group will help us as a Group. PM for all details.

UPDATE: Intro pricing good through June 16th. Who knows what happens after that, but rates could go up.

6/4 UPDATE. ZERO-DAY CREDIT

Ikon Pass holders will have the option to defer the purchase price of their unused 20/21 Ikon Pass to a 21/22 Ikon Pass using the new Zero-Day Credit. NEW: they can make this decision anytime until April 11, 2021, no questions asked. The Zero-Day Credit applies to any 20/21 Ikon Pass, Ikon Base Pass, Ikon Base Plus Pass or Ikon Session Pass 4-Day.

ADDED ASSURANCE DUE TO POSSIBLE COVID-19 CLOSURES

Should any eligible Ikon Pass destination close due to COVID-19 between December 10, 2020 and April 11, 2021, Ikon Pass holders will receive a proportional credit towards any 21/22 Ikon Pass purchase. There is no fee to participate. More information on how credits are awarded and applied to a future purchase can be found on https://www.ikonpass.com/en/adventure-assurance-program . Subject to the programís terms and conditions.

EDITTED: RE: Info you need to send me. See bold below.

The IKON Pass for 20/21 goes on sale March 5th and runs through October 1st, 2020.

Renewal and Group discount pricing will run through May 5th. Shortly before then, IKON will announce the changes in pricing. Last year, the early renewal and early group discount were the same pricing. This year, you get a slightly bigger discount with the a renewal, and you do not need to get a group code. That said, you could help benefit the collective if you include your information with the group. Please PM me if you want details, as I can not publicly post this information. If you are willing, contact me before making your purchase. I should have the spreadsheet by March 5th.

IKON has the $100 Child discount this year. You can get two of these, per adult pass purchased, up until April 21st, 2020. EDITED: You can only get the child discount with the purchase of the Adult. Codes for Adult and Young Adult only.

The Early Renewal period also has April 21st as the final day. If you are not renewing before then, you will want to get a group code. The pricing is similar, but early renewal is marginally better. Current Group Pricing is set through May 5th, and if you miss Early Renewal, it will cost you less than a beer at many ski resorts. (Through June 12th as well)

I have no idea what the pricing will be after May 5th, but based on last year, I expect it will see a small increase for group price. I think most of you know what you paid last year. I would assume it would be similar next year. Again, feel free to PM for details, as I can't publish here.

The group discounts apply to Adult, Young Adult. No more Jackson Hole or Aspen on the Base Pass. You can add it for $150. Group Pricing does not apply to the 4 Day Pass.

Same process as last year, but they are asking for more information. Send me your name; email address; date of birth; new or renew; base, base plus or full and 19/20 Pass Number (if you had one). I will then get a code generated for you. Enter this code at check out. Codes are one time use. This year you will need an individual code for each person you are buying for. So they say.

I received the spreadsheet March 5th and am loading info. Hoping for codes very soon.

Feel free to ask questions and see what I can answer.
    Last edited by Ottime; 06-17-2020 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    The IKON Pass for 20/21 goes on sale March 5th and runs through October 1st, 2020.

Renewal and Group discount pricing will run through May 5th. Shortly before then, IKON will announce the changes in pricing. Last year, the early renewal and early group discount were the same pricing. This year, you get a slightly bigger discount with the a renewal, and you do not need to get a group code. That said, you could help benefit the collective if you include your information with the group. Please PM me if you want details, as I can not publicly post this information. If you are willing, contact me before making your purchase. I should have the spreadsheet by March 5th.

IKON has the $100 Child discount this year. You can get two of these, per adult pass purchased, up until April 21st, 2020. After that, you will want to get a code through the group. If you are a breeder, you can also get a code through the group for your fifth, sixth, and seventh child. It is almost like there is no difference for this pass.

The Early Renewal period also has April 21st as the final day. If you are not renewing before then, you will want to get a group code. The pricing is similar, but early renewal is marginally better. Current Group Pricing is set through May 5th, and if you miss Early Renewal, it will cost you less than a beer at many ski resorts.

I have no idea what the pricing will be after May 5th, but based on last year, I expect it will see a small increase for group price. I think most of you know what you paid last year. I would assume it would be similar next year. Again, feel free to PM for details, as I can't publish here.

The group discounts apply to Adult, Young Adult, Child and Under 4 pricing. No more free littles. No more Jackson Hole or Aspen on the Base Pass. You can add it for $150. Group Pricing does not apply to the 4 Day Pass.

Same process as last year. Send me your name; date of birth; new or renew; base, base plus or full. I will then get a code generated for you. Enter this code at check out. Codes are one time use. This year you will need an individual code for each person you are buying for. So they say.

I won't be up and running until March 5th, but if I get our spreadsheet before then, I'll post up here.

Feel free to ask questions and see what I can answer.

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Thanks for setting this up. So one question...

This season we had 2 adult passes and then got the $100 discounted pass for our two older kids, then bought a cheap pass for the little one.

Next season there is no longer going to be a Mrs. TahoeJ in the picture, so I'm only buying one adult pass and will only get the $100 discount for one kid. It sounds like the group code will cut me a break on my other 2 kids' passes?

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post

This season we had 2 adult passes and then got the $100 discounted pass for our two older kids, then bought a cheap pass for the little one.

Next season there is no longer going to be a Mrs. TahoeJ in the picture, so I'm only buying one adult pass and will only get the $100 discount for one kid. It sounds like the group code will cut me a break on my other 2 kids' passes?
    Or - any reason you can't have someone else get your second kid pass and get the discount?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Next year, I will move to IKON from IKON base, and Epic local from Epic unlimited. Will I get the renewal discount when switching from base to full pass? Is is cheaper to buy the pass through the group or on-line on the 5th?
    ďA society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.Ē
    ― Milton Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post

I read it that you get 2 $100 kid discounts per adult pass purchase.

You get 2 kids pass discounts with an Adult Pass. Additional kid passes can be bought through the Group. There is no difference between the two purchases.

Again, Early Renewal and Kid Discount expire After April 21st. The Current Group pricing is valid through May 5th. Prices likely will change after that when the Online price changes.

If you are changing pass levels, you still can get the Early Renewal discount.

Early Renewal will get you $50 off the Base and $100 off the Full, based on what you buy this year. For Adults. Kids and Under 4 get $100 for up to two kids per Adult pass purchased. That is how I understand it. Iíve only got this info through the Group program messaging and have not heard directly as a current passholder. Basically the Base has increased $30 over last years Renewal program.

Mystery maggot(s) to be determined by collective at a later date. Anyone who is on the Group list, or has not yet purchased a pass will be eligible to be a mystery maggot. Again, I can share more details in PM.

Two notes:

Base Pass is Blackout Dec 26 through Jan 2 (which is a Saturday) which cuts out the entire week after Christmas.

Getting added to the Group does not require you to actually purchase. If you are on the fence, you can grab a Code, and decide later if you will purchase. The first round of Codes should expire May 5th, but who knows.

Okay folks, Alterra is sending me the spreadsheet today that will generate codes and create the group. If you are renewing and sent your info to be added to the group, please wait until at least tomorrow to renew, so that I can get you registered as part of the group. For those looking for a new purchases, the codes should be available Friday or Monday (they require work on Alterra's end). We will be up and going shortly, and lasting through at least August.

Put me down as interested. I haven't had one before, but I'm looking in to it.

We are 95% sure to do 2 new passes with JH's $150 added in.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

^^^^ If you feel okay with sending me the following, and Alterra having it in their spreadsheet, you can get a code generated and only use it if you decide to use it. Codes should not be transferred even if you decide not to use it. But we can get codes for friends and family if they want. I only need one email per family, btw. I entered my own email for me, wife and kid.

Chad

What is the new member group price? How much of a discount is it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BDevil17 View Post

Interested as well.

Interested in renewal

What kind of discount are we looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by BDevil17 View Post

PM me as we are not allowed to publish details. It is bigger for the Full Pass.

EDIT => THIS IS INCORRECT: I mention that as some of you are looking at Base Plus, and can tell you the math. A Full Pass if $10 more than Base Plus the way the discounts work. If you just might ski on a holiday or a 6th day some where, go for the full.

Full Pass is $110 more than Base Plus with the Group, and $100 more with Early Renewal. Head was spinning
    Last edited by Ottime; 03-05-2020 at 10:48 PM.

PM inbound

Pmíed

I've replied to everyone as of the post. If I missed you, please send me another message, Wish I could publish details as that would be way easier. Oh, well. Cheers.

PM sent

Thanks all. We are now just a Base and Full Renew away from earning our first Maggot item to share with the Collective. In fact, If I can get some Pass Number corrections from two of you, it will put us over the top and we will be working on number two. Remember, we are hoping to help out one or two or more of our collective who have suffered clarity this past year and might otherwise not ski next winter. Get me your Renew info and help a Maggot feel better this summer. I'll be PM those who shared but are missing apiece of info, and more should pile in. We have the power help several down their luck Maggots if we want to.

PM sent. I guess with Sugarbush going Alterra it's time to figure this Ikon thing out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app

Curious about the pricing as well for the base pass option (Iíd be a renewal).

PM'd. Thanks, Ottime!