Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    What is everyone's best bet on Adventure Assurance? All or single?

Worst case scenario......

Seems like people are saying: First decide between a strategy of maximizing upside vs. minimizing downside.

I chose to minimize downside, and so selected Squaw/Alpine the single resort that I intend to ski at the most. That way, if my most-desired resort closes, at least my sadness about that closure will feel less bad because I will get money as credit. And if my most-desired resort never closes, then I'm happy that I got to ski there, duh---(unless reservation policies ruin that skiing, but IKON's Assurance Policy is independent of reservation policies anyway). However, my strategy makes no attempt to "win" the most credit---I'm not trying to ski Squaw for free all winter by trying to predict which precise resort in Quebec or Ontario never opened, or whatever.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Are the codes done for the season?

Yup. Technically. Not sure if they got turned off tho.

For sure no new codes. Not sure if codes are off.

Did anyone get a code and not use it? Could I give it a try? Thanks much!

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    Seems like people are saying: First decide between a strategy of maximizing upside vs. minimizing downside.

I chose to minimize downside, and so selected Squaw/Alpine the single resort that I intend to ski at the most. That way, if my most-desired resort closes, at least my sadness about that closure will feel less bad because I will get money as credit. And if my most-desired resort never closes, then I'm happy that I got to ski there, duh---(unless reservation policies ruin that skiing, but IKON's Assurance Policy is independent of reservation policies anyway). However, my strategy makes no attempt to "win" the most credit---I'm not trying to ski Squaw for free all winter by trying to predict which precise resort in Quebec or Ontario never opened, or whatever.

That's a good attitude...

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Nothing in the ski industry is ever as it seems or is being made out to be - unless you were just buried in an avalanche.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    For sure no new codes. Not sure if codes are off.
    Code worked today

Well that is good.

Plenty of unused codes out there. If someone is in need of a code y’all might be able to figure out a switcharoo. Not sure if it would work, but looks like they are not turned off.

Anyone have a code or two they aren't going to end up using? I definitely slacked on making a ski decision.

I would be interested in a code as well

Also last minute pulling the trigger on an ikon tonight if anyone has a spare code

Anybody have spare codes?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk