Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Just read an email from Ikon/Alterra re: pushing a 20/21 pass to 21/22 if COVID is looking grim, option available into early December.

I'm in- so far as I can still apply the nurse/military/student discount. I after all, am still a medical student - until May 29, 2020. Happy to get a few more bucks off, and help whoever will benefit, however that will happen.

/end self-congratulatory post of finishing med school and becoming an underpaid/overworked resident/

Renew @ discount rate extended until June 17 . sales must be slow even w/21-22 season deferral option.

Yup. I think the Dec 10 cut off to defer is hurting them compared to Epicís more liberal stance of offering partial roll over if things get shut down mid season. Ikon offers you nothing, as it stands now, if you decide to ski next year or wait to decide once the season gets going. I can understand the 12/10 cut off for voluntary deferral. But they need to state they will offer force deferrals of some type of the season gets cut short by virus issues. Otherwise people are not in the mood to buy.

On a positive note; Squaw just refunded all of my kids unused ski days.

^^^ That is nice.

Group Buy currently extended to June 12th as well. Current codes and pricing.

Group Buy likely will be extended into Summer, but at some point prices will go up.