Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Any updates on bike rental in Whistler? Planning on driving up from Seattle this weekend and riding the bike park one or two days. GF has a shitty hardtail that might not be super fun for 3 days (or even 3 hours) of brake bumps, so hoping to rent something squishier for the bike park day(s).
    kittyhump.com - Fund Max, Cat Appreciation, Bike

I ended up renting at “ Arbutus Routes” have a nice selection of dentist approved Yeti’s and maybe SC. Service was good, bike was in good shape and no issue.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Arbutus has Yeti/Spec Enduro/ and another boutique brand taht I forget right now
    Evolution has V10's - best in town, likely a brand new bike right now.
    Village sports has Spec Demo's - also good.
    Gateway bikes has Norco, less well maintained but cheaper normally.
    WB has GT and if they are new this year will still be in good shape. Likely get a good package deal with ticket, especially if your gf isn't going to slap berms for 8 hours, (thinking that based on only owning a shitty hardtail)

Thanks Sandbox and nortonwhis. Looks like Arbutus and Whistler Sports Rentals are the only two places that will rent you a single-crown bike and let you ride it in the bike park, which might be handy for flexibility...but if there's a package deal with tickets at WB we will probably just go that route.
    kittyhump.com - Fund Max, Cat Appreciation, Bike

Not sure if it's any different these days, but the WB rental fleet used to be tiered. There were the regular GT's, but there was also a "demo" fleet of assorted other brands, generally with nicer specs. If you're doing a package deal, those demos might be avaliable.