Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    What was the problem they were trying to solve when the eliminated the whole "stick key in car" thing?
    I'd pay $10 and stand in a longish line to get to punch the guy who invented the key-less ignition right in the nose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I like just walking up to my car, getting in and pushing the button without having to touch my pockets. Wish my house had it.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbowski View Post
    I like just walking up to my car, getting in and pushing the button without having to touch my pockets. Wish my house had it.
    It sure can. Easily. Phone. Bluetooth or wifi deadbolt. Proximity settings and bam. You'd still have to touch the door though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

Why has the price of tires/mounting gone up so much in the last 20 years? I don't ever remember paying more than about $5/tire for mounting back then.
    Lots of Cream, Lots of Sugar

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Now try setting the wife on the tailgate and driving away to see what happens.
    oof. I did that with my kid when he was about 12, I was playing and kinda floored it just to scare him a little - it didn't work out well at all. If it had been my wife...yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Why has the price of tires/mounting gone up so much in the last 20 years? I don't ever remember paying more than about $5/tire for mounting back then.
    Probably because the profit margin on tires is so slim. Paid $18 per today with tire disposal