PSA Technica Zero G Tour Pro Boot $519 CAN

Looks like Sporting Life in Canada has a couple pairs on sale:
    https://www.sportinglife.ca/en-CA/eq...=en_CA&start=1
    I was able to get free shipping and after I ordered I got a coupon for $20 off next purchase. YMMV Not sure if they ship south of the border.

No 27.5 . Thanks for posting though

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

no 28.5 :'(

these boots look like the bees knees, anyone had any issues with em?

Quote Originally Posted by eSock View Post
    no 28.5 :'(

these boots look like the bees knees, anyone had any issues with em?
    I like mine alot, coming from the Salomon MTN Lab. Better progressive flex, walk way better, ski a bit better. Only thing I don't like yet is the wire buckles, a bit more fiddly.

It has a code for 10% for first timers if you sign up the the mailing list as well. Wish i could, just cant

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

I bought a pair 2 months ago. This would have saved me $400. Angry Emoji.

I love them. They ski great. But I am still working out the fit. After 4 hours of touring on day 3 of using these boots, the stock liners packed out so much it was hard to get down a blue. The liners are thin and thus the material gets really hard (inelastic, no cushion, not foot hugging) when they pack out. This was fixed with Intuition Power Wraps, but now they don't tour particularly well anymore.

Anybody in Canada able to facilitate shipping to 10514?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi_Lee View Post
    I bought a pair 2 months ago. This would have saved me $400. Angry Emoji.

I love them. They ski great. But I am still working out the fit. After 4 hours of touring on day 3 of using these boots, the stock liners packed out so much it was hard to get down a blue. The liners are thin and thus the material gets really hard (inelastic, no cushion, not foot hugging) when they pack out. This was fixed with Intuition Power Wraps, but now they don't tour particularly well anymore.
    So the mimic liners they're touting aren't really living up to the hype?

Apparently Lee Lau has many days in the liners and likes them. See tech talk Technica Zero G Thread around page 19 for a link to his summary review of the boots. Local feedback is that while softer than intuition, the stock liners are pretty good.

I won't argue with Lee Lau. I'm just a hack.

Liners are thin but fit good on my feet. You can also use the buckles pretty effectively to tighten them up as they pack out. Couldn't do that w/ most of my former touring boots. I suspect a LV or MV Intuition Tour Pro would be a good replacement if the stockers not working for you. Tour wrap seems like overkill for these boots if you're using mostly for touring, like me.

How do these fit with someone with wide forefoot? Currently rocking a Cochise 130 that's been blown out to kingdom come. Dunno if I could do that to Zero G's grilamid....

I have both Cochise 130 and these. I have decently wide forefoot also and high arches and usually require some shell work like 6th toe punch. On Cochise I needed a decent punch to widen, I wouldn’t say the Zero G are as narrow as they appear but shells definitely seem narrower and then liner is much thinner so less room to shave down and pack out. If you have REALLY wide feet might be tough to make them work but just FYI grilamid is only on cuff. The lower parts of shell are very moldable.

Quote Originally Posted by ElToroPequeño View Post
    I have both Cochise 130 and these. I have decently wide forefoot also and high arches and usually require some shell work like 6th toe punch. On Cochise I needed a decent punch to widen, I wouldn’t say the Zero G are as narrow as they appear but shells definitely seem narrower and then liner is much thinner so less room to shave down and pack out. If you have REALLY wide feet might be tough to make them work but just FYI grilamid is only on cuff. The lower parts of shell are very moldable.
    This is good to know. I'll have to try it on again before pulling the trigger. I've got 105mm foot, fyi.

I punched a 100mm last ZGTP to fit my 110mm foot fyi

Thank god, my size sold out. My wallet is rejoicing.