Can't log in on phone

I'm logged on my PC, i can see my password yet the same user name and password does not work on android/tapatalk. The password reset, email, new password loop. I would love to get this working as I'm fixing to go on a road trip and would like to ski with some of ya'll.

Test

Test...

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    I'm logged on my PC, i can see my password yet the same user name and password does not work on android/tapatalk. The password reset, email, new password loop. I would love to get this working as I'm fixing to go on a road trip and would like to ski with some of ya'll.
    we don't really have any tech support these days unless something massive blows up, unfortunately.

Options to try are:
    uninstall and reinstall the app
    install/use tapatalk instead of the TGR app
    use a mobile browser

have to imagine one of those things will work. Also, check your phone to see if there are any OS updates, or app updates, or both. The other day, the Outlook app crashed every time I opened an email. But my OS had a pending update, and outlook also had one, and when both of those were installed, it worked as normal again.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    we don't really have any tech support these days unless something massive blows up, unfortunately.

Options to try are:
    uninstall and reinstall the app
    install/use tapatalk instead of the TGR app
    use a mobile browser

have to imagine one of those things will work. Also, check your phone to see if there are any OS updates, or app updates, or both. The other day, the Outlook app crashed every time I opened an email. But my OS had a pending update, and outlook also had one, and when both of those were installed, it worked as normal again.
    You get what you pay for I guess. Thanks for the tips but none of that works. Very odd and slightly annoying but life goes on.

Same thing for me today. Can log in on the computer but I can't on my phone using the app or on the browser... super weird. I have tried all the obvious easy things, restart redownload... password change.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025